- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Book Your Assignments Today!
Securing Higher Grades at Least Amount Of Effort?
Get Assignment Answers from Top-notch Tutors – specialize in your subject areas
Assessment 2 – SUBJECT: PSYC13-312 Psychopathology
Assessment 2 – Allocated 30% of final grade.
DUE DATE: WEEK 7, Friday 27th October, 2017 by 4 pm – handed in 2nd floor ASSIGNMENT SLOT MULTIMEDIA LEARNING CENTRE BY THE LIFTS and electronic submission via iLearn.
In this assignment, students are required to demonstrate
1) understanding of the major concepts, theoretical perspectives, empirical findings, and historical trends in abnormal psychology
2) understanding of research methods in psychology by demonstrating skills in describing the basic characteristics of the science of psychology and skills in psychological research
3) critical thinking skills by applying knowledge of the scientific method in thinking about problems related to behaviour and mental processes and by recognising and defending against the major fallacies of human thinking
4) the value of research and professional ethics by using information in an ethical manner (e.g., acknowledge and respect work and intellectual property rights of others through appropriate citations in oral and written communication)
5) communication skills by writing a standard research report using American
Psychological Association (APA) 6th edn structure and formatting conventions
6) learning and application of psychology by demonstrating the application of the knowledge of psychology to personal issues and the capacity for independent learning to sustain personal and professional development in the changing world of the science and practice of psychology