- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
9003DBS Digital Business Startup – Assessment Answer
Are You Studying in Australia? Need 9003DBS Digital Business Startup – Business Case Study Help? Get Assessment Answer on 9003DBS Digital Business Startup from Australian Business Assignment Experts. CaseStudyHelp.com’s Australian Assignment Helper provides Business Management Assignment Service at the Best Price.
- Referencing Styles: Harvard
- Words: 2000
- Course Code: 9003DBS
- Course Title: Digital Business Startup
- University: Australian Institute of Business
- Country: AU
In this first assessment, you should demonstrate your understanding of contemporary business frameworks and your ability to apply them to your proposed digital business idea. Learning content and activities in Weeks 1–3 will help you complete this assessment.
Complete the following steps for this assessment:
- Create a value proposition canvas for your digital business startup. Outline your value proposition using the value proposition canvas. This should consider current and emerging technology trends relevant to your digital startup.
Ensure that you include your value proposition canvas as an image file in your written critical evaluation submission. You can use the following Value Proposition Canvas template (download in PDF format).
You can save the PDF as an image by clicking on ‘File’> ‘Save as’ and then selecting ‘JPEG’ from the ‘Save as type’ dropdown menu.
- Write a critical evaluation of the value proposition canvas.
You should consider the following in the critical evaluation and structure your document accordingly:
- What is the usefulness of the value proposition canvas for your proposed digital business venture? (Please include a copy of your completed value proposition canvas as a table or figure in your report).
- What worked well for you when using the value proposition canvas?
- What were some of the limitations?
- What alternative frameworks or models might have been more beneficial for your digital enterprise? Why, or why not?
- What other models or tools will you use to improve or add value to your pitch deck for the final assessment?
Your document should include justifications of your decisions and designs based on your research, critical evaluation, and engagement with the subject’s relevant topics and concepts. Ensure that you use a minimum of six relevant academic references throughout your discussions.