- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
ABS304 Managing Employee Relations Assignment with Harvard Referencing Style
- Referencing Styles: Harvard
- Words: 3000
- Course Code: ABS304
- Course Title: Managing Employee Relations
- University: Ducere Global Business School
Looking for ABS304 Managing Employee Relations Management Assignment Answer? Get Answer on ABS304 Managing Employee Relations Management Case Study Assignment Writing. Casestudyhelp.com is a 24×7 essay portal that offers essay help online to million of students in UK, USA, UAE, Australia and other countries. Our essay writers are professionals of the field with years of experience and expertise.
Employee Change Management Plan
Prepare an internal change management report that addresses employee relations or workplace issue.
For this assignment, construct an internal change management report that addresses contemporary employee relations or workplace issue. You may use an existing organisation or a hypothetical company to put the plan into context.
For your change management report, you will want to address the following:
- Explanation of Issue and Need
- Explain the key rationale as to why your selected issue is important to maintain harmony within the workplace.
- Explain why the change is needed in this specific organisation.
- Understanding Outcomes
- Discuss how adopting change will improve the workplace climate.
- Explain why better employee/employer relations are beneficial to the organisation.
Internal Change Management Plan
Your change management plan should be framed using Kotter’s 8-step change process.
Outline the specific plans and policies you would recommend improving the working conditions and relationships between all actors, including but not limited to:
- Any applicable global or local laws, policies, and regulations
- Any relevant employee agreements. What is in place and any likely future changes?
- Any industrial negotiations that may need to take place
- Employee wellbeing and workplace harmony, including culture
- Internal organisational environment. Any structure and existing policies
- Internal/external factors that may influence your change plan
Outcomes and Evaluative Assessment
- Explain what this plan will uncover.
- How will this be refined?
- How will outcomes and evaluation measures be disseminated and transmitted throughout the organisation?
- What resistance can be anticipated?
Recommendations and Conclusions
- Detail final recommendations for presenting this plan to your organisation.
- Outline why your organisation should consider a change, including the short and long-term benefits and outcomes.