- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Are You Looking for ACCT602 Managerial Accounting for Decision Making Spring 2020 ? Get Answers Case Study on ACCT602 Managerial Accounting for Decision Making. We Provide Managerial Accounting Assignment Help, Financial Accounting Assignment Help & ACC5502 Accounting and Financial Assignment from Masters and PhD Expert at affordable price? Acquire HD Quality research work with 100% Plagiarism free content.
ACCT 602 Managerial Accounting for Decision Making Spring 2020
Worth 20 marks
Topic :: ACCT602 Managerial Accounting for Decision Making
Document Type :: Assignment help (any type)
Subject :: Accounting
Deadline :*: As Per Required
Number of Words :: 2000+
Citation/Referencing Style :: APA
You are required to conduct a literature review, within one of the topic areas covered in this course. The literature review must address the following, in addition to any other matters that you believe are important:
- A brief statement of the practical and disciplinary importance of the topic area reviewed. (5 marks)
- A detailed account of the literature reviewed, highlighting both substantive findings. (5 marks)
- An outline of areas of agreement between authors, points of disagreement, and apparent gaps in the literature (5 marks)
- Discuss the potential practical contributions of the literature reviewed. (5 marks)
The assignment should be related to one of these topics:
- Product Costing and Cost Accumulation in a Batch Production Environment.
- Activity-Based Costing and Management.
- Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
- Decision Making: Relevant Costs and Benefits.
- Financial Planning and Analysis: The Master Budget.
To find out articles for the assignment, you are advised to access the following peer reviewed journals:
Harvard Business Review, Management Accounting Quarterly, CIMA publications, CMA research publications, Management Accounting Research, Journal of Management Accounting Research, Journal of Accounting and Organization Change, Qualitative Research in Accounting and Management, The British Accounting Review, European Accounting Review, Accounting, Organization and Society, Critical Perspectives on Accounting. Etc
Reference ID: #getanswers2001145