- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Book Your Assignments Today!
Securing Higher Grades at Least Amount Of Effort?
Get Assignment Answers from Top-notch Tutors – specialize in your subject areas
The Lecturer-In-Charge will allocate a real life case to each group. Students are the required to answer the following questions relative to their allotted company: Your assignment should answer the following questions:
- a) What are the ethical issues in the case? Evaluate those issues from multiple ethical perspectives.
- b) What factors have contributed to those ethical issues? What justification might executives have used to defend their actions?
- c) What role did the internal and external auditors play in this case? Discuss the role of auditors in protecting the interests of vulnerable stakeholders, and thus promoting common good.
- d) What do you propose to redress such situations?
Following criteria will be used to mark the assignment:
|a||Ethical issue (s)||15|
|c||Role of auditors||15|
|d||How to redress?||15|
|Presentation (pagination, referencing, spelling, grammar, spacing, proper use of tables, figures, etc.)||20|
Students should submit their assignment via Tumitin by Monday, 12 September 2016. Other forms of submission, i.e., faxed, emailed or posted assignments are not acceptable. Submission deadline is strictly enforced.
Format of the assignment
- An assignment coversheet (ensure group members’ full names and student numbers are correctly written)
- A table of contents
- An introduction
- The body of the assignment
- 12 point Arial or Times New Roma font with one inch margin on all sides.
- All pages following the cover page should have a page number.
- Appropriately cite original work, author(s) etc. Citation and referencing must conform to APA (American Psychological Association) format both in the body of the paper and its attached reference section.
Assignments must be submitted with an ACU cover sheet which can be downloaded from the following link. It is imperative that the cover sheet is signed off by the student who submitted the work.
Please CHAT WITH LIVE Assignment Advisor to know more about Referencing styles and Citations.
Chat with our 24x 7 Online Agents CLICK CHAT NOW
Ask Your Assignment Question?
Check out our Assignment Help Services
Find Your Assignment Experts