- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
BCPT123 Business Computing Basics – Capilano University
If you need BCPT123 Business Computing Basics Assessment Answers, then you can get in touch with Case Study Help. We only hire experienced and qualified writers with the intention that we can offer you the best and top quality work. Our service is available 24×7, that means you can contact us at any time. Now you can get excellent grades instantly at a very nominal price. We offer our service in various kinds of assignment work like Business Plan Assignment Help, Business Case Study Assignment Help, Business Law Assignment Help and many more.
- Course Code: BCPT123
- Course Title: Business Computing Basics
- Referencing Styles: Not Selected
- Words: 9999+
- University: Capilano University
- Country: CA
- Assume that
- Area of the kitchen is 15% of the total renovation area
- Area of bathrooms is 10% of the total renovation area
- Area of the living room and dining room is 35% of the total renovation area
- Area of bedrooms is 40% of the total renovation area
- Kitchen, living room and dining room flooring would be engineered wood flooring. Bathrooms would be natural stone tile floor and bedrooms would be carpet. Calculate the cost of flooring materials for kitchen, bathrooms, living room, dining room and bedrooms.
- Engineered wood flooring costs $ 3.45 per square foot and installation is $9.55 per square foot
- Natural stone tile floor costs $6.99 per square foot and installation is $7.21 per square foot
- Carpet flooring costs $ 2.99 per square foot and installation is $4.95 per square foot
- Create an IF function to calculate the delivery cost:
- Delivery is free of charge on the order of flooring materials below $3500
- A $200 flat delivery rate applies to the order of flooring materials above $3500 and below $5000.
- A $300 flat delivery rate applies to the order of flooring materials above $5000.
- Create a VLookup Table using the listed data to calculate the sales and services tax. Remember that the customer purchases flooring materials and installation services. Each may involve a different tax rate.