- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Upon completion of this individual assignment, students will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental distinction between business-to-business and consumer marketing concepts and principles
- Apply marketing concepts within a business marketing setting.
- Understand the process of gaining and sustaining customer relationships within a global context
- Analyse business marketing situations and formulate basic strategies
- Develop a basic appreciation of good and bad practice in business marketing
This is an individual assignment. This project will carry 60% of your module marks.
In this assignment, you are required to choose a product from any existing companies which will be marketed to manufacturing companies, institutions or any business organisations of your choice.
You are required to evaluate the chosen organisation and develop a marketing plan for the product based on the following:
- SWOT analysis
- Product strategies
- Pricing strategies
- Promotional strategies
- Distribution strategies
Your written report will have the following sections:
- Title Page
- Executive Summary
- Table of contents
- Your write up must be in a formal report format.
- Your work should be no more than 2500 words in total. Students should state the number of words used at the end of the assignment. You may include diagrams, figures, appendices, etc. without word penalty. The University sliding scale of penalties for excess length will be imposed. The penalties will be as follows:
Up to 10% excess no penalty
11-20% excess 5% penalty
21-30% excess 10% penalty
31+ excess cannot achieve higher than 40%
- Marks will be awarded for originality of ideas, innovativeness and creativity.
- Your font size for the report will be Times New Roman 12, and you are to use 5 lines spacingfor report writing. For headings, please use Times New Roman 14.
- The plan should be properly referenced using the Harvard Referencing Format. References from Textbooks and Journals are encouraged, but invalid reference sources like Wikipedia and Answers.com should be avoided.
- Proper Harvard referencingsystem (with minimum 3 references) should be ensured.
- Please avoid errors in grammar and spelling.
MARKS ALLOCATION and EVALUATION
(Sections) (Maximum marks allocated for each section)
Reference ID No. AH019002009