- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Looking for BSBMGT616 Develop and Implement Strategic Plans Assessment Task 4 Question to Answers? Get Management Case Study Assignment, Case Study Assignment Solution & Case Study Solution for MBA from PhD/MBA Experts at cost-effective rates? Acquire HD Quality research work with 100% Plagiarism free content.
Topic :: Develop and implement strategic plans
Document Type :: Assignment help (any type)
Subject :: Management
Deadline :*: As Per Required
Number of Words :: 2000
Citation/Referencing Style :: Harvard
Assessment Task 4 Cover Sheet
To be filled out and submitted with assessment responses
- I declare that this task is all my own work and I have not cheated or plagiarised the work or colluded with any other student(s).
- I understand that if I If I am found to have plagiarised, cheated or colluded, action will be taken against me according to the process explained to me.
- I have correctly referenced all resources and reference texts throughout these assessment tasks.
|Student ID number|
- I hereby certify that this student has been assessed by me and that the assessment has been carried out according to the required assessment procedures.
|Assessment outcome||S||NS||DNS||Re-submission Y N|
Student result response
- My performance in this assessment task has been discussed and explained to me.
- I would like to appeal this assessment decision.
A copy of this page must be supplied to the office and kept in the student’s file with the evidence.
Assessment Task 4: Strategic Plan performance monitoring
This assessment task requires you to monitor the performance of the strategic plan for Native Bush Spice Australia, as well as evaluate the strategic planning process. You will be required to provide a report to the management team.
This task will be completed in the simulated work environment at your RTO.
- Computer and Microsoft Office
- Access to the internet for research
The assessor will advise you of the due date of this submission.
- Draft of email to be sent to your assessor along with your report on performance and strategic planning processes
Students must complete all of the activities listed and will be assessed against the assessment criteria included in the checklist included with this task.
Students will be provided feedback on their performance by their Assessor. The feedback will indicate if you have satisfactorily addressed the requirements of each part of this task.
If any parts of the task are not satisfactorily completed your assessor will explain why and provide you written feedback along with guidance on what you must undertake to demonstrate satisfactory performance. Re-assessment attempt(s) will be arranged at a later time and date.
Students have the right to appeal the outcome of assessment decisions if they feel they have been dealt with unfairly or have other appropriate grounds for an appeal.
Students are encouraged to consult with their assessor prior to attempting this task if they do not understand any part of this task or if they have any learning issues or needs that may hinder them when attempting any part of the assessment.
Assessment Task 4 Instructions
Carefully read the following:
It is one (1) year since the strategic plan was implemented and, as the Operations Manager, you are reviewing the performance of the business against the performance indicators identified in the plan.
Assume that the performance indicators identified in the strategic plan are as follows:
- A 20% increase in total sales revenue.
- International market identified and exporting Sales to international markets to comprise 20% of total income.
- Suitable alliance for marketing identified and 10% increase in sales attributed to alliance marketing.
- Identify new products through review of competitors’ web sites.
Data and comments from staff after 12 months from implementation of the strategic plan show:
- Sales have increased from $550,000 to $800,000
- Product now selling in Hong Kong and Singapore. Total international sales identified as $70,000.
- No progress on alliance marketing as yet. No suitable partner identified.
- No ideas for new products.
Complete the following activities:
- Develop a report for management. The report should address:
- Analyse and report on the data provided.
- Comment on whether performance indicators have been achieved.
- Develop recommendations for the year ahead based on your evaluation as above, as well as required changes to the strategic plan.
- As you have also been asked to evaluate the strategic planning process, research best practice strategic planning processes and report on whether the organisation achieved this with the first strategic plan development and what could be improved.
- Prepare a draft of an email to be sent to your assessor.
The text of the draft email should be in grammatically correct English, written in an appropriate (polite, business-like) style.
Submit your report along with the email.
Assessment Task 4 Checklist
|Did the student:||Completed successfully||Comments|
|Report on progress against performance indicators using data provided?|
|Recommend changes to the plan based on review?|
|Research and report on methods for achieving the strategic plan?|
|Task Outcome:||Satisfactory ¨||Not Satisfactory ¨|
Reference ID: #getanswers19120012