- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Corporate Finance Case Study Assignment Answers on Burton Sensors, Inc.
Looking for Burton Sensors, Inc. case study analysis? Get Assignment Answer on Burton Sensors, Inc. – Corporate Finance Case Study Help by Experts in Australia, UK and USA. Casestudyhelp.com offer MBA Finance Case Study Assignment and MBA Assignment Help Australia for Students at affordable price.
- Should Marshall continue to pursue a high-growth strategy? What if Marshall slowed the growth of the firm? What would be the impact on Burton’s pro forma financial statements, financial ratios, and stock price? Model the impacts and quantify the trade-off between financial ratios and stock price. What is the optimal growth point?
- Should Marshall purchase the thermowell machines? Quantify the impact of the purchase on Burton’s stock price, its pro forma financial statements, and its financial ratios.
- Should Marshall accept the offer of the private investor and issue new equity? Quantify the impact of the issuance on Burton’s stock price. Quantify the effect of the issuance on Burton’s pro forma financial statements and resulting financial ratios.
- Should Marshall acquire Electro-Engineering? Quantify the impact of the acquisition on Burton’s stock price, its pro forma financial statements, and its financial ratios. If the NPV of the acquisition were zero, should she still proceed?
- Assume the acquisition of Electro-Engineering occurs and that the thermowell machine is purchased. Also, assume that the bank no longer imposes restrictions on borrowing. What is Burton’s debt capacity, i.e., what is the maximum borrowing that Burton can take on and continue reasonably meeting its interest obligations? What is Burton’s stock price at this level of borrowing? What would Burton’s pro forma financial statements and financial ratios look like?