- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
BUS152 Management: Entrepreneurship and Small Business
If you need Assignment Answers on BUS152 Entrepreneurship and Small Business, then CaseStudyHelp can help you. We guarantee the best quality work with 100% free plagiarism. Contact us now get more information about Dissertation Writing Help, MBA Assignment Help and Assignment Writing Help etc.
- Course Code: BUS152
- Course Title: Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Words: 1500
- University: North Island College
- Country: CA
BUS 152 Course Project –Your Small Business Plan For this assignment, you need to follow the chapter contents of our course and work on a small business plan step-by-step. Specifically, your small business plan will cover the following parts, which are handed in as we finish relevant chapters.
Part 1: Your decision to start a small business–the background analysis, chapter 1-3 (8%) Before your start formally writing a business plan, you need to put yourself in an entrepreneur’s shoes and analyse the following background information:
- Choose a local market in Canada that you are familiar with and analyse its attractiveness to entrepreneurs. Based on such an analysis, what sort of small business do you want to start?
- What are some advantages of small business owners that make you decide to try starting up your business?
- What personality characteristics do you possess to become a successful entrepreneur?
- What skills do you have and what skills do you need to acquire to be successful as an entrepreneur?
- In order to enhance your success potential, how will you implement both a qualitative and quantitative analysis of your business opportunity? (4 marks) You need to follow the APA format in your writing.