- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Quantitative and Qualitative Consumer Analysis Tools
Hire a prestigious writer from Case Study Help Website and get the best BUSD 2190 Consumer Behaviour Assignment Help immediately. We never leave an opportunity to impress our customer by offering 100% unique Professional Assignment Help. With the endorsement of our expert team, we help the student who needs instant Academic Writing Help at a very reasonable price. Contact us now and get experts advice.
- Course Code: BUSD 2190
- Course Title: Consumer Behaviour
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Words: 2500
- University: Norquest College
- Country: CA
Individual Project Value This assignment is worth 15% (Individual Project) of your final mark. Background Companies and advertising agencies expend much time and effort in creating advertisements. This is an opportunity to closely examine two print advertisements and interpret the choices made using theories about consumer behaviour. Assignment Instructions You will find two different print advertisements and use the ideas/theories in the textbook to explain why the specific images and words were chosen to be included in the advertisements.
First steps: Select two different advertisements. The advertisements need to be for different products or services. My Advertisement is on
- Jack Daniels,
Second step: Post your choices on the Google Slides set up for this purpose. Each student must be working with unique advertisements, so please check other students’ postings before including your advertisements. You may need to add two slides each (using the plus sign in the upper left-hand corner)
Third step: As we work through the chapters in the textbook, keep these advertisements in mind and make a note of any ideas and theories that you think could apply to your advertisement. If you do this throughout the term, this project will be much easier to complete.
Next step: Provide the following information in your submission:
- Provide copies of your two advertisements For each advertisement,
- Describe the advertisement in detail
- Apply 20 concepts/ideas/theories from the textbook that explain why specific images, colours, words, etc. have been included in the advertisement. This information should be paraphrased (in your own words). If you decide to quote the information, you need to enclose the information in quotation marks and include a sentence following the quote which explains/relates the idea specifically to the product in the advertisement. · Reflect on the effectiveness of the advertisement (your opinion)
- Include APA citations (note the page number you are referring to) and a reference for your textbook. An in-text citation for the current textbook would be (Solomon et al., 2021, p. 37). You would also need to include a full corresponding reference. If you are using the PowerPoint slides as a source, you will need to cite and reference these too.