- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Business Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainability
Document Type :: Assignment Help (any type)
Subject :: Business
Citation/Referencing Style :: Harvard
Using the specific theories and models covered in the module. You must use food and Beverages Industry to critically analyse the business ethical, responsible and sustainable impact being made by firms in the Food and Beverages Industry, in relation to their business behaviour, conduct and actions. You must acknowledge your narrative statements or opinions, by supporting your work with in-text references throughout the narrative. This must be through the use of the Harvard referencing system.
Include examples of ethical, responsible and sustainability behaviour, conduct and/or actions which have impacted the industry both nationally and multinational context.
Industry: Food and Beverages Industry
** Note: This assignment is entirely secondary information based and as such you are not required to conduct any primary research.
- Font: Times New Roman.
- Font Size: 12
- Line Spacing: Double spacing.
- 3200 words in length (excluding any included appendices).
- Cannot more than 20% of Plagiarism and 5% of Individual Sources.
To aid you in the written structure of your essay narrative, you could consider the sub-tasks below. It must provide examples (source referenced) drawn from the food and beverages industry as a whole (identifying any specific firms within it to support your analyse).
The discussion should provide a good balance between the identification of the theory’s covered in the module (referenced) and applied practical examples to show understanding.
- Examine and discuss the key challenges relating to corporate responsibility and the ethical views adopted by firms; relating to food and beverages industry.
- From your research of food and beverages industry, analyse and explain how firms within the industry are creating sustainable practices in comparison to their competitors (competitors must also in food and beverages industry)and why the firms have opted to applying these practices (include discussion if the practices are newly adopted and not previously existing).
- Make recommendations for firms in the industry to show that they are being more ethical by taking into account multinational considerations (identify any differences in national culture which may affect differing ethical philosophies).