- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
BUSM4592 Strategic Human Resource Development Assignment Help
- Number of Words: 1000
Your task is to take logical steps with a Training Needs Analysis and then a Training Program (including evaluation):
- You have to conduct a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) which needs to be thoroughly planned and articulated and then develop a Training Program with an evaluation process based on the TNA and both will be delivered via a Voice Over PowerPoint presentation.
- You been asked to deliver the HRD Program in a Voice Over Power Point Presentation for the HR Director to forward to the Executive The HRD Program comprises a TNA and a Training Program. On the last slide provide references. Each student must be visible in the presentation and their voice is the only one throughout the PowerPoint.
There are several issues that most organisations face, but you have been asked to focus on one of the following two topic areas (note: two issues in each topic). You choose one of the following:
1. Discrimination and Bullying
2. Diversity and Inclusion
This assessment will measure your ability to:
- Present a HRD Program that commences with a Training Needs Assessment (TNA) and identifies issues to be addressed in a Training Program.
- Present a training program that has been developed from one of the grouped issues and clearly identified in the TNA and include an evaluation.
- Present a Quality of Voice over presentation with format, clarity, participation and an appropriate reference list.
Course Learning Outcomes
This assessment is relevant to the following course learning outcomes:
|Critically evaluate literature on contemporary and emerging HRD issues, challenges. and solutions|
|Analyse contemporary operational HRD issues in workplace contexts.|
|Apply HRD concepts and principles to strategic human resource development in authentic workplace contexts.|
|Design HRD interventions and evaluate the effectiveness of HRD interventions.|
You have to produce a Voice Over PowerPoint Presentation that incorporates a Training Needs Analysis and a Training Program with an evaluation process, to overcome the issue/s identified in the TNA.
The HRD Program requires a Training Needs Analysis in the Voice Over PowerPoint presentation which will include the following:
- The context of the Training Needs
- What are the issues? What knowledge and skills need to be improved? How will you build on the behaviours and attitudes of employees?
- What materials/resources are available to staff to effectively perform their jobs? What materials/ resources are needed to better support staff?
- Present a sound justification for the need of a Training Program that leads into the Training Program which includes an evaluation process.
The HRD training program with an evaluation process you design and deliver, via a Voice Over PowerPoint Presentation, will need to fill the gaps identified in the Training Needs Analysis and demonstrate your understanding of the following areas:
- A set of key learning
- Develop a plan of This must be a logical design for the organisation.
- Develop materials for training and appropriate methods of What training materials would you use? This will be best demonstrated by a role play.
- Throughout demonstrate knowledge of adult learning principles and individual differences in
- Demonstrate reasonable and desirable outcomes of the Training Program and incorporate considerations of training evaluations.
Are you searching for BUSM4592 Strategic Human Resource Development Assignment Solutions? Case Study Help provides Strategic Management Assignment Help from experienced and well-qualified writers. Avail Australian best Assignment Writing Service at extremely affordable prices. Students are free to contact us through a 24/7 online chat support system.
For REF… Use: #getanswers2002013