- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
This Case Provides ten ethical Scenarios describing ethical issues that arise in marketing research. Students are asked for each scenario to place themselves in the role of the decision maker and explain what actions they would like:
- Expose students to some ethical problems in marketing management. Where they are required to make ethical judgments.
- Provide a framework or model for assessing ethical situations so students can explore and clarify their personal ethical standards.
Question and Consideration
- What are the ethical issues?
- What are the relevant facts?
- Who are the primary stakeholders?
- What alternative actions can be considered?
- What are the ethical of the alternatives?
- What are the practical constraints?
- What actions should be taken?