- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
CHCCCS019 Recognise and Respond to Crisis Situations Assignment Answers
Stop scrolling and get the Assignment Writing Service from Case Study Help writers. Don’t worry about your assignment’s deadline, and we guarantee to deliver it on time, no matter how urgent it is. We promise 100% unique Online Assignment Help from our experts at a very reasonable price. Contact us for further information.
- Course Code: CHCCCS019
- Course Title: Recognise and Respond to Crisis Situations
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Words: 3000
- University: Royal Greenhill Institute of Technology
- Country: AU
- What are four common indicators or signs of crisis in other people?
- Provide three signs indicating a potential suicide situation.
- Provide three signs indicating threats of harm to others.
- Provide two physical signs and two (2) psychological signs indicating self-harm.
- Provide three signs indicating a person has received threats.
- Provide three signs indicating abuse, including child abuse.
- Provide three signs indicating a domestic and family violence situation.
- Provide two critical incident procedures used during crisis interventions.
- Provide two ways of how you should facilitate emergency interventions
- Provide two ways to address safety concerns during crisis interventions.
- Why is it important to listen empathetically to details of the current crisis situation?
- Explain how a support worker can assist the person in devising strategies for dealing with the immediate crisis they find themselves in.
- Provide two (2) examples of helpful coping strategies that can assist a person in coping with the crisis they are experiencing.
- Provide two (2) strategies which can help to empower a person to affirm and strengthen links to safety and living.
- Why is it important to comply with legal, ethical and duty-of-care requirements?
- Why is it important to comply with organisation policies and procedures when responding to crisis situations?
- Provide two (2) legal and/or ethical requirements about privacy, confidentiality and disclosure when responding to crisis situations.
- Provide two (2) legal and/or ethical requirements relating to your work role boundaries such as responsibilities and limitation.
- Provide two (2) legal and/or ethical requirements relating to mandatory reporting.
- Provide two (2) legal and/or ethical requirements relating to codes of practice.
- List two (2) possible barriers to a person seeking or accepting help and how you would respond.
- Describe referral procedures for accessing professional services.
- Why it is important to follow self-care and supervision practices.
- Provide any three (3) principles of crisis intervention.
- Identify any three (3) common notions or myths about crisis situations.