- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Get Assignment Solutions on CHCPOL003 Research and Apply Evidence to Practice
If you are in search of CHCPOL003 Research and Apply Evidence to Practice Assignment Answers? Casestudyhelp.com is a Professional Assignment Help provider. We have a dedicated group of talented assignment writers who can provide you with Nursing Assignment Help Online and case studies writing services in nursing, nursing essay writing help and many more. 100% Plagiarism free content that suits your budget.
The Research study should include:
- Introduction and outline of research question
- Outline what the research topic is that is being discussed
- Use PICO tool to create searchable question
- Explain link between best practice and research. How does research uncover current best practice?
- Explore duty of care and evidence-based practice. Why is an answer to the question important?
- Explain how the question will be answered (through a search of current literature for relevant research findings)
- Literature review which answers the research question being asked
- Explain how the literature was found (key search terms and search engine used)
- Include a paragraph for each article critically appraising the research include research question being asked; methodology; main findings; ethical considerations and concerns; limitations and overall quality of the study
- Explore other strategies for confirming best practice (e.g.: policies and procedures, position statements, peer discussion, expert opinion)
- Conclusion that summaries the findings from the literature review and confirms current best practice
- Develop Action Plan to address outcomes from research. This would involve either changing or affirming owns clinical practice or more widely bringing change to the workplace. Include in the plan how you will introduce practice change, what the benefits will be, what barriers may need to be overcome, and what risks there may be related to changing practice. Is more research needed to fully explore your question?
You are required to submit a 1200 to 1500 words report of the research study, providing a comprehensive summary of findings and addressing key criteria listed above. The report must be fully referenced as per APA guidelines outlined in student handbook.