- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Book Your Assignments Today!
Securing Higher Grades at Least Amount Of Effort?
Get Assignment Answers from Top-notch Tutors – specialize in your subject areas
In this task you will write a reflection about your anticipated nursing or health care practice. Choose a group that interests you from the diversity of ethnicities, religions, genders, sexualities and abilities in the Australian population.
Your reflection is a response to the question:
How can I provide culturally safe health care to patients who belong to my chosen diverse group?
There are four required components to your reflection:
- Identify some of the barriers to health care access and good care experienced by your chosen group.
- Reflect on your attitudes, values and beliefs about your chosen group, and assess the impact (both positive and negative) of your attitudes on your anticipated health care practice with your chosen group.
- Describe some culturally safe health care practices you might undertake with individual patients who belong to your chosen group.
- Outline how you could be a nurse or health service provider advocate for your chosen group and contribute towards improved health outcomes for your chosen group at a population level.
Reflective writing should demonstrate critical reading and thinking skills. The use of ‘I’ is expected in this assessment task (‘I think, I do not agree, I agree’, etc).
You are expected to undertake research beyond the unit materials, and use a range of books and journal articles. A recommended list that provides a useful starting point can be found at the end of this unit outline. You are required to support your practice reflection with a minimum of 8 scholarly references. Harvard style.
- Clearly addresses each component of the task
- Evidence of in-depth engagement with appropriate academic literature and other resources, using a minimum of 8 scholarly references.
- Demonstrates skills in critical thinking and reflection
- Adheres to presentation conventions (legibility, spelling, punctuation, grammar and referencing).
Links to unit’s intended learning outcomes: 2, 3, 4, 5
Task length:1,200 words
Please CHAT WITH LIVE Assignment Advisor to know more about Referencing styles and Citations.
Chat with our 24 x 7 Online Agents CLICK CHAT NOW
Ask Your Assignment Question?
Check out our Assignment Help Services
Find Your Assignment Experts
Are You Looking for Nursing Reflective Essay Help?
Are you a student of nursing in any reputed institute of Australia? Are you under the pressure of the nursing assignments? Then, it is always preferable for you to avail the online Nursing Reflective Essay Help from casestudyhelp.com.