- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
- Complete the following independently or in a group (as applicable to the specific activity and the assessment environment):
Create a job description for one of the positions you are familiar with at your organization.
- Why is it essential to give clear project role descriptions?
- What is a consultation process?
- What discussion methods can you use to ensure that employees have the opportunity to contribute to the resolution of issues related to their work role?
- What methods can you use to inform employees about the outcomes of the consultation process?
- How can you decide which communication method to use?
- How can you put the results of the consultation process across to personnel?
- When someone raises a workplace issue, it’s essential that they are referred to the relevant person(s) to achieve a resolution.
Identify how you can find the appropriate person(s) to refer an issue too.
- A cause analysis should address which aspects of a problem?
- What is cultural diversity?
- What is the differentiation between internal and external accountability?
- Organisations should have policies in place to ensure that they are not biased in any way towards any particular culture. Which strategies and procedures are in place in your organization?
- What is a professional code of conduct?
- How can you demonstrate each of the following professional behaviours?
- Limitation awareness
- Avoiding conflict of interest
- Responsibility for others
- Complete the following table, demonstrating your knowledge of passive, assertive and aggressive styles of communication.
- Identify 3 ways in which you can support team members to identify their communication styles and the communication styles of other people around them, including those of different cultures.
- What is networking?
- List three benefits of networking.
- Identify three methods you use to help staff members to begin networking.
- What is an objective and how should they be presented? Give an example.
- What are targets?
- How can you develop and maintain internal relationships?
- How can you develop and maintain external relationships?
- What type of evidence can you collect to ascertain whether there are any workplace difficulties?
- Additional communication training may be required for team members to help them become better communicators and prevent misunderstandings that lead to workplace conflicts. Describe each of the following training methods:
- Team building activities
- Action learning sets
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Give a brief description of three different types of conflict.
- Identify three general principles of managing conflict.
- What does counselling involve?
- List two areas in which counselling can help with.
- Determine three preventative measures which an organization could offer to tackle stress, bullying, depression, and alcohol or drug abuse.
- Explain what is meant by private and how it applies to providing support to team members.
- What is the action master plan?
- Think of an objective. Fill in the table to ensure your impartial is specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-based.