- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
CRKC7045 Tackling Global-Local Challenges in Ethics Assessment Answers
- Topic: CRKC7045
- Document Type: Assignment Help (any type)
- Subject: Management
- Deadline:*: As Per Required
- Number of Words: 2000+
- Citation/Referencing Style: Harvard
Are You Looking for Answers on CRKC7045 Assignments? Get Writing Experts Help on CRKC7045 Tackling Global-Local Challenges in Ethics-Responsibility and Sustainability Assessment Answers or Brief at a Minimum price. Case Study Help is a No.1 Assignment Answers Provider in Australia, UK, USA, UAE, Malaysia, Canada and more countries. Therefore, Hire Case Study Help Experts for your college assignment.
The pre-course work reflects the skills required for the marked submission and is a formal opportunity for your tutor to guide and support you. You will not receive a grade but you will receive written feedback and guidance. The pre-course work also acts as a foundation to the approach of the course.
You should watch the teaching session (60-75 minutes video) and then use the session resource pack to carry out independent study of the topic.
From the resource pack, you will be linked to all the case studies, readings and further videos you need. You are not required to carry out any additional research and should use the linked resources from the resource pack as the basis of your study. You do not need to try to read everything but, as usual, the more you are able to put in the more you are likely to get out of your study. You should allow at least 5-10 hours for the work.
You should also use the pre-course work as an opportunity to ensure you can access the library OneList. There is a PDF included in under the course overview tab to help you with this. You will need to access the library OneList to successfully complete the course so please contact the librarian (details in the guidance) if you have difficulty.
The assessment details are as follows. You should answer all three parts of the question (1,000 words + /- 10% plus appendices where appropriate). Please see marking matrix on page 6.
- Critically analyse specific ideas from the session that you personally see as relevant to you and the way you make sense of, and engage with, ethics, business responsibility and / or sustainability (E R S). You should think of this as a literature review and anchor your discussion in the linked session resources (not slides) and OneList readings. (400 words)
- Complete the Schwartz Values Survey (SVS) included with the teaching. Use this as a tool to help you critically reflect on your personal values; the values you prioritise, how those values are shaped by your ethical journey and how your current actions and behaviour reflect your values. Use this reflection to help you complete the template table provided on page 5 and include the table as your answer. (200 words)
- Finally, choose a photograph of a place that is personally special to you. Reflect on why it is special to you and try to make explicit links to your values in explaining this. Try to outline how this reflects your ideas of E R S. (100 words)
(i) there are examples within the teaching resource pack of completed exercises.
(ii) If you chose to include your answers to the SVS as an appendix, please only include the circumplex map completed with your answers (not the full questionnaire).
- You should include the usual RKC cover page, authorship and plagiarism statement. Include a brief abstract (up to 250 words) summarising the whole paper (excluded from word count)
- Include a table of contents
- Use the introduction (200 words) to give brief background about yourself that you are willing to share with your tutor. This might include background on your ethical journey, influences that are particularly significant for you and where you are now on your journey through life. Then indicate what is to follow in the paper.
- You must base your answer on the teaching and resources provided. A minimum of 90% of references should come from the linked session resources / library One List. Any additional references you choose to include should be particularly relevant to the assessment brief.
- You must provide a full reference list in Harvard style at the end of your paper and include the url address for all references (including the unique url link to library OneList readings)
- You should use the assessment as an opportunity to develop your academic skills. Please see the UoC skills website at https://my.cumbria.ac.uk/Student-Life/Learning/Skills-Cumbria/ for online guidance on academic writing and referencing. All other support should be through tutor / tutorial support.
Make sure you include a brief conclusion (100 words) summarising the key points of your paper.
For REF…Use: #getanswers2001453