- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Digital Marketing Campaign Assignment Solutions
- Number of Words: 4500
The summative assessment for this module requires you to produce a report divided into several sections. The first section (the digital marketing campaign) should be 3500 words. The second section (the reflexive commentary) should be 500 words. The third section (the evidence matrix, not included in word count, see page 4) should be included as an appendix.
This is a postgraduate level 7 module and as such has a pass mark of 50%.
For section 1 and 2 you should show that you are thoroughly embedded in the relevant literature and can critically analyse current digital marketing practices.
Section 1: Digital marketing campaign report
Assuming the role of a marketing manager of a company of your choice, you are to propose a digital marketing campaign to achieve their business goals. The report should include the following:
- Executive summary– this should highlight the rationale for your campaign, your vision and big idea and what results you aim to achieve. Your executive summary should highlight the key themes and outputs of your campaign so the reader can gain a quick understanding of your creative idea, execution and forecasted results. (Approximately 500 words)
- Situational analysis– you should evaluate the companies market situation and competitive landscape in the digital marketing element. This section includes identifying business goals and digital SMART objectives for your company and proposed digital campaign.
- Digital marketing strategy– this section should include identifying and defining your target audience, campaign idea and creative strategy including customer attraction and retention strategy. These should be supported by academic underpinning.
- Digital marketing plan– this explains your media choices and spend to achieve the strategy. This includes the recommended measurement (Key Performance Indicators) and distribute of the budget over the campaign period / by channel to get a maximum return on investment. The plan needs to be realistic and reflect the company’s strategy and capabilities.
- Literature integration- Incorporate specific elements, topics and analysis covered in the units, learning material and forum discussion within the relevant report sections (See section 3: Evidence matrix).
- PESTEL ANALYSIS
- COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- SWOT ANALYSIS
- BUSINESS GOALS AND SMART OBJECTIVES
ON LINE VALUE PROPOSITION
CAMPAIGN OBJECTIVES AND FOCUS
TARGETING AND SEGMENTATION
SOCIAL MEDIA EVALUATION
E-MARKETING MIX – 4PS
Are you looking for Digital Marketing Campaign Assignment Answers Help? We have online assignment writers who assist you with Digital Marketing Assignment Help at the best price. Casestudyhelp.com delivers 100% plagiarism free assignment writing services by professional experts. Students from the UK, USA and Australia can connect with us through 24*7 live chat support and avail of our free assignment samples.
For REF… Use: #getanswers2002059