- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
l Work of Length: 2,500 words (maximum)
In your social work degree it will be important to build on the knowledge, skills and values you bring to the profession. Consequently, this assessment requires you to:
- Discuss what knowledge, skills and values you bring to social work from your previous study, work, and life experience.
- Clearly identify the transferability of your knowledge, skills and values into social work, and
- Discuss any potential challenges that might arise for you through the transition process into a career in social work.
Criteria & Marking:
- Identification of knowledge acquired through previous study, work and life experience, and potential transferability of this knowledge to social work (10 marks)
- Identification of skills acquired through previous study, work and life experiences, and potential transferability of this knowledge to social work (10 marks)
- Identification of core values that form the basis of your understanding of a commitment to ethical practice, and identification of potential challenges that your personal values may present for social work (10 marks)
- Ability to present a well-structured, grammatically accurate, appropriately referenced piece of academic work (5 marks)
Notes from the lecturer:
1) This is an assignment of 2500words, accurate academic referencing (APA 6 styles) is required. It should be typed in Times New Roman 12 pt with at least 1.5 line spacing and also required to use at least 20 references.
2) Introduction should sets out the task of the assignment and what you will be covering, approximately 200 words and another 200 words for conclusion in summing up the whole assignment, the rest of the structure should follow the criteria for assessment about the knowledge, skills and values that you are bringing with you into social work..
To Get Answer
Looking for Solution or some other occured.Chat with our 24x 7 Online Agents CLICK CHAT NOW