- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Book Your Assignments Today!
Securing Higher Grades at Least Amount Of Effort?
Get Assignment Answers from Top-notch Tutors – specialize in your subject areas
Investigating the ease of identifying drug concentrations of extemporaneously prepared sertraline.
WRITING AN INTRODUCTION FOR MY DISSERTAION THESE ARE ALL THE SUB-TITLES THAT NEED TO BE EXPLAINED FURTHER. ROUGHLY A PARAGRAPH FOR EACH SUB HEADING.
USE EXAMPLES FROM JOURNALS SUCH AS:
The study conducted by Rosenburg et al, showed that out of the 22 prescriptions for half tablet only 7 tablets actually met the United States Pharmaceopia (USP) standards for the weight uniformity. It can be evaluated that splitting the tablet or capsule is an inaccurate way of administering a dose to a patient and can lead to fatal consequences.
(MAKE SURE EACH BIT IS HAVARD REFRENCED).
REFER TO BRITISH PHARMACEOPIA
Policies protocol for extemporaneous preparation
- Limitations of extemporaneous preparations
- Unlicensed drugs
- Off label medicines
- Legal review
- Problems with extemporaneous products
- Specials- extemporaneous not sterile formulations
- Risks with drugs
- Legislation laws- EU for paediatric formulations
- Procedure for pharmacists
- Stability issues
- Chemical instability/physiological factors for paedriatics
- Safety considerations with excipients
- Quality assurance and safety
- Extemporaneous preparations of drugs/ increase stability of extemporaneous products
- Lack of stability studies
- Lack of bioavailability pharmacokinetic and safety information
- Reporting of adverse reactions to medicines
- Safety/ limitations of extemporaneous products
- Paediatric patients/ geriatric patients
Introduction into the drug sertraline
- Chemical structure of sertraline
- Excipients of setraline
- Pharmokinetics(ADME) /pharmodynamics/physical/chemical/properties
- Side effects of sertraline and physiochemical properties
- Degradates of sertraline
- Extemporaneous formulation of setraline
- (any additional info)- what it reacts it
- Mechanism of action
Buy assignment now with help of assignment Advisor