- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
EDGL923 Research and Theories – Self-efficacy and Educational Leadership
Are you looking for the Expert Assignment Help in the UK, US and Australia? If yes, then we can provide you assistance through our qualified and skilled writers. We can be the end for all of your searches related to Assignment Writing Service.
- Course Code: EDGL923
- Course Title: Developing Personal and Non-Academic Educational Leadership Attributes
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Words: 2000
- University: University of Wollongong
- Country: AU
Following attributes studied:
What You Need To Do:
- Identify one of the above attributes to study over a period of a week
- Identify a week that you will study yourself enacting this attribute
- Identify two data collection methods you will utilise to collect and reflect on the data
- 1.Provide the background/ context to the research) Brief introduction of the self-awareness (attribute) in context to effective leadership in the school setting in Australia that is the focus of the study and why you chose this attribute and how you are going to research (
- Aim what is the aim of this self-study Research question(s)
- RQ1. How do enact self-awareness (non-academic quality) in .my work as a teacher/ in my school leadership/ as a post-graduate student
- RQ2. What did I learn about
- RQ3. How can I further develop?
- Methodology & Research Design:
- Discuss and provide a rationale for the specific process you undertook in the self-study by describing the data collected, how it was collected, how it was analysed Use tables/ diagram, flow chart etc. if useful 300 words approx. Note two data collection methods should be selected first is a literature review, and second is a critical friend.
- Results: You may organise results by answering the research questions, OR you can discuss the results in main themes from the Data can be included in tables.
- Discussion/ Implications Describe and interpret your results based on the research question(s), what did the results show in relation to literature.
- Conclusion Explain new insights about this attribute for yourself and educational leadership.