- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
EEET1262 Assignment Research on Real Time Systems Design
Are you looking for EEET1262 Real Time Systems Design Engineering Assignment Answers? Then get on Casestudyhelp.com. We are experts in providing high-quality Engineering Assignment Help that fits comfortably into your student budget. Besides that, we also offer top-notch university assignment help and custom research paper writing help. We guarantee you every paper will be plagiarism-free and delivered on time.
Topics will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. Therefore, if the topics you have selected are already taken you will be required to pick one from the remaining list. If you fail to submit a preference you will be automatically assigned a default topic by the lecturer. The earlier you submit your request the earlier you will be able to start the assignment.
Once you have been assigned your topic by the lecturer, you will be required to produce a report 5 to 10 pages long. Approximate word count guide is between 1500 and 2000 words.
1. Real-Time Scheduling Strategies other than Rate Monotonic and Earliest Deadline
2. Comparison of commercial Real-Time Operating Systems other than QNX, such as
3. Comparison of freely available Real-Time OS (i.e. FreeRTOS, uClinux, etc.) compared to commercial
4. Programming Languages Specifically developed for embedded Real-Time
5. Developing Fault-Tolerant and Safety Critical
6. Real Time System Verification
7. Industrial Buses and Networks for Real-Time and Embedded
8. Concurrent Design ethos of hardware and software for Real-Time
9. Real-Time Structured (i.e. not Object-Oriented) Design
10. Real-Time Object-Oriented Design Methodologies (other than UML).
11. Real-Time and concurrent process simulators and debugging tools which are freely available or paid – what’s the difference?
12. How IoT devices can benefit from
13. Difference between RT design principles for embedded application-based processors (e.g. MPUs like the iMX6 or Beaglebone) and microprocessors (e.g. MCUs like the STM32F4/7).
14. Differences between Keil RTX or FreeRTOS and full featured RTOSs such as
15. Why bus arbitration in multi-core processes is critical for RT
You should conduct a library database search and web search on the topic to identify a number of approaches to/implementations of the topic (identify at least four). Your report should be organized as follows:
1. Briefly describe your search approach including the databases searched, keywords used in your search, and indicate which keywords gave more useful results (1-2 pages).
2. For the library database search list any key references (books, journals) identified.
3. Summarize the main characteristics of each approach/implementation (2-4 pages).
4. Pick one approach/implementation not covered in lectures and give more detail on it (2-4 pages).
Make sure that you include a list of references including URLs of relevant web sites. Use IEEE referencing style.
For REF… Use: #getanswers2001693