- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Assignment 3 Ethics and sustainability analysis
Length: 1800 words max.
You are required to select one of the ethical and sustainability topics below and complete the following four tasks:
- Explain the link between your chosen topic and sustainability.
- Discuss the most significant ethical issues concerning this topic.
- Explain how the topic is important for business and identify relevant threats and opportunities to economic viability.
- Identifyan ethical and sustainable response to the problems inherent in this issue.
Marks are awarded equally for each of the four tasks (4 x 8 marks each) plus 8 marks for clarity of language, presentation and referencing.
Submit you’re assignment electronically via the MySCU SOC10236 unit site using the Turnitin assignment submission function. For more information on Turnitin see https:/study.scu.edu.au/turnitin.
You must include the issue number in your document file name!
Your analysis must draw on relevant ethical and sustainability theories and concepts covered in this unit and apply these theories directly to answering the questions.
Present you’re assignment in the following format:
- Title page
- Separate headings for each of the four tasks
- References List
The ethical and sustainability topics/issues are:
- Climate change
- Food production
- Social entrepreneurship
- Economic globalisation
- War and terrorism
- Genetic modification
- Management of natural resources.
To get answer chat with online assignment adviser