- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Book Your Assignments Today!
Securing Higher Grades at Least Amount Of Effort?
Get Assignment Answers from Top-notch Tutors – specialize in your subject areas
APPENDIX 2: ASSIGNMENT 2-25%
Assignment 2 is a group assignment on the following topic:
Dick Smith Holdings (DSH) went into voluntary administration in January 2016.
In the second half of 2015, many shareholders began to lose confidence in the business and there was a steady sell-off of shares, sometimes with considerable volumes of sales and reduction in share price as large investors sold major holdings.
Administrators are now trying to find a buyer for the business as a going concern. Your assignment is to:
- Research and analyse the share price history of DSH from its launch to the date of administration;
- Estimate and interpret the (beta) for DSH using data from its launch on the ASX in 2013 to June 30 2015.
- Discuss whether there were any warning signs emerging from the company’s published statements and data about impending cash flow problems.
- Estimate the current value of the DSH business as a going concern.
- Discuss how a potential buyer could and should structure the capital required to make the purchase and ensure the future, including a discussion of the cost of this capital.
|Share price history||2|
|B estimate and interpretation||1|
|Analysis of published data||6|
|Discussion of capital structure||3|
|Discussion and estimate of cost of capital||4|
|Discretionary (e.g. spelling, grammar, presentation)||3|
Please CHAT WITH LIVE Assignment Advisor to know more about Referencing styles and Citations.
Chat with our 24x 7 Online Agents CLICK CHAT NOW
Ask Your Assignment Question?
Check out our Assignment Help Services
Find Your Assignment Experts