- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
- Company overview
- Porter analysis
- SWOT analysis
Words: 4 pages
Flash Rent a car WLL.
Flash rent a car provides rentals of a large variety of vehicles; Sedans, SUV’s, Pick up’s, vans and Buses. These rentals are provided to the customers with or without drivers based on their requirements. The company provides quality services by providing their customers with on-time car maintenance and replacement of cars in case of accidents or car breakdowns. The firm provides vehicles of Toyota, KIA, Honda, and Nissan.
The firm focuses on B2C; there are different types of services they offer, which are:
- Spot rentals for Individuals: Spot rental means renting out to individuals on day to day basis. The car will be rented out by securing an advance and the passport of the individuals.
- Monthly/Weekly: Renting a vehicle to customers on a weekly or monthly basis according to customer demand.
- Car leasing to companies: Providing vehicles on annual bases or with a contract of two years.
Customer care is a very important factor in this industry since firms with better customer service have a competitive advantage. The complaints received by the customers are normally regarding vehicle breakdown, or vehicle problems and the complaints should be dealt with no time delay by replacement or fixing the complaints. The operations department of Flash Rents a Car is always available to the customer’s, resolving customer complaints.
- Commission on reference
- Discount on long-term contracts
Variables/ factors considered in pricing
- Market study
- Vehicle price
- Cost of maintenance
- Resale value
- Advertisements- Qatar Living, Facebook, Newspapers and WhatsApp, Emails.
- Website- Is an identity of the firm; it helps people to get their contacts details, location and the services they offer.
- Direct Sales- visiting clients
CRM-Customized Software For Vehicle Tracking.
As per the law in Qatar, rent a car company can only rent out cars which are less than five years old. After five years these cars will be sold which is another income for the company.