- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Book Your Assignments Today!
Securing Higher Grades at Least Amount Of Effort?
Get Assignment Answers from Top-notch Tutors – specialize in your subject areas
- This project must be done Individually or in groups of two (max)
- This assignment must be submitted in soft copy only on the assigned due date
- Hard copy submissions will not be accepted
PRESENTATION OF ASSIGNMENT
- You must include a title page that lists your name, Student ID and the unit number and title.
- Number all pages sequentially.
- Any published material you refer to must be properly referenced (Harvard Referencing) and included in a reference list at the end of your assignment.
ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION DEADLINE
Due Date: 3rd November 2016
Weighing: 80% of total assessment
LATE ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION POLICY
Any student submitting their assignments 2 days after the designated deadline will be considered as a Late Assignment Submission which will incur a penalty of CHF 100/SAR 390.
The penalty amount will be automatically added to your subsequent month’s Course Fee.
NOTE: The first page of each assignment must include the following declaration:
I certify that this assignment is my own work, based on my personal study and/or research, and that I have acknowledged all material and sources used in the preparation of this assignment whether they be books, articles, reports, lecture notes, any other kind of document, electronic or personal communication.
I also certify that the assignment has not previously been submitted for assessment in any other course or at any other time in this Course, unless by negotiation, and that I have not copied in part or whole or otherwise plagiarised the work of other students and/or persons. I have read the GBS policy on plagiarism and understand its implications.
Assignments that do not include the above declaration will not be marked.
Plagiarism is a form of cheating, by representing someone else’s work as your own or using someone else’s work (another student or author) without acknowledging it with a reference. This is a serious breach of the Academic Regulations and will be dealt with accordingly.
Plagiarism occurs whenever you do any of the following things without acknowledging the original source:
- Copy information from any source (including the study guide, books, newspapers, the internet)
- Use another person’s concepts or ideas
- Summarize or paraphrase another person’s work.
How do I avoid plagiarism?
To ensure you are not plagiarizing, you must acknowledge with a reference whenever you:
- Use another person’s ideas, opinions or theory
- Include any statistics, graphs or images that have been compiled or created by another person or organization
- Paraphrase another’s written or spoken word
You are required to use the below mentioned referencing system:
The Harvard Referencing System; e.g. ‘Smith (1985) listed five key factors’
Description of the practical session
This practical session provide students with an overview of the unique aspects of marketing in the international business environment and provide the framework upon which multinational marketing management can be based. Emphasis will be placed on the role of the international marketing manager in the development of marketing strategies for a variety of markets in diverse cultural, political and economic situations. Focus will be on the decision making process in the areas of foreign market analysis, target identification, product planning, promotion and channels of distribution.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the scope and challenge of Foreign Market Analysis and global marketing
2. Analysis of the international environment
- Understand the mains tools of global marketing
- Implement principles of products and services in a marketing plan
Executive Summary of your report
An executive summary is an overall summary of the entire report. It should have 3-4 short paragraphs:
Paragraph 1: Based on the Introduction (Introduce the topic of your report)
Paragraph 2: Summary of the body (Indicate main subjects examined in the discussion section of your report)
Paragraph 3: Summary of the conclusions
Paragraph 4: Outline recommendations, if any, in bullet points
NOTE: This is a summary of the entire report so you cannot write it until you have completed the report (you cannot summarize a report you have not yet written).
Even though it appears first, the Executive Summary is one of the last things you will write.
Introduction of your report
In this part of your assignment you will be required to give details introduction about your report.
The introduction should generally include three key types of information.
- a) Background
This section sets the context for the report and provides the (brief) background information required for the reader to understand the report.
NOTE: Detailed country background should not be included here. It is best discussed in the body of the report
- b) Aims/Objectives
This tells the reader what the aims/objectives of the report are. It indicates what key questions the report is trying to answer and what it is trying to achieve. Why was it written?
- c) Scope
Tell the reader exactly what areas/ideas are covered in the report. This also helps to explain how the report is organized. Look at your plan and consider your headings and sub-headings.
Body of your report
WRITE A MARKETING PLAN:
Topic: You can choose one of the following three options:
- Export of a high-end furniture range, made in the U.S.A., to be introduced in Japan
- Export of a quality sweets range, produced in the U.K., to be introduced in South Africa
- Export of top-level smartphone, designed in Singapore, to be introduced in Germany
Your report must content the following 4 steps:
- EXPORT MARKET
1.1. Analysis of the export markets based on the following points:
– Main economical figures: > Population
> GDP per head
> Median age
- Business SWOT analysis
1.2. Your evaluation of the business potential for the product in the export market:
- Visiting the potential of the business market of the export market
- Evaluation of the potential demand for the product
- COUNTRY CHOICE:
> Based on your market analysis of the export market, assuming you could choose another country, would you change?
> Explain the reasons of your choice and give three alternative countries you think would be easier as export destination for your product
- DETERMINE YOUR TARGETS
- Determine your commercial targets:
– Expected sales of the product
– Target: segmentation of your market and customers
- STRATEGY (of your marketing plan)
4.1. Describe the strategy you will implement to launch the product in your country:
To create customer value you have to think about the marketing mix (4 P’s)
for the product:
– Place (distribution/channels)
– Promotion (communication / advertising / sales promotion)
4.2. Indicate minimum 5 marketing activities you will implement to launch successfully the
product in the selected country.
The assignment must be fully referenced throughout, using Harvard Referencing Guidelines (In-text referencing) to support ideas.
It should be organized logically, using topic headings, subheadings and minor subheadings to break it into sections and sub-sections.
All headings must be numbered sequentially.
If you take any information from the textbook, website, etc, you will need to mention it between the lines within your report.
Example for textbook referencing:
Support organizations are those that use IS primarily for activities such as transaction processing. (Neville, 2010, p.76)à(Author’s last name, Year of Book Publication, Page number of the book)
Example for website referencing:
In a management information system, modern, computerized systems continuously gather relevant data, both from inside and outside an organization. (BBC, 2008)à (Name of the Website, Year)
Conclusion of your Report
This is your final chance to impress the reader so make it powerful. Most conclusions include three main parts
- Stating the aim/ context of the assignment again
- Followed by a very brief summary of the main points
- Final comments often considering the future (for eg: what can be done to improve the implementation of an intervention in the future)
References of your Report
Last page of your assignment must include the complete list of the references used during the completion of your assignment with all the details.
Format for referencing from print media like books:
FAMILY/SURNAME, Initials. (Publication year in brackets) Book title – italicised or underlined. Series title and volume if applicable. Edition – if not the first. Place of publication: publisher.
NEVILLE, C. (2010) The Complete Guide to Referencing and Avoiding Plagiarism. 2nd Ed. Maidenhead: Open University Press.
Format for referencing from electronic sources:
Author of website FAMILY/SURNAME, Initials or WEBSITE name if no author is available. (Year – in brackets) Title of website in italics or underlined. Any numbers if necessary or available if website is part of a series. [Online in square brackets] Available from: URL. [Accessed: followed by date in square brackets].
BBC NEWS. (2008) Factory gloom worst since 1980. [Online] Available .st m. [Accessed: 19th June 2012].
Appendix of your Report
Things that you refer to in your main paper but don’t want to include in the paper, like:
Questionnaires /Answers to questionnaires
Please CHAT WITH LIVE Assignment Advisor to know more about Referencing styles and Citations.
Chat with our 24x 7 Online Agents CLICK CHAT NOW
Ask Your Assignment Question?
Check out our Assignment Help Services
Find Your Assignment Experts