- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
BBS International Business Year 2
- Topic: Emerging Markets
- Number of Words: 3000
- Citation/Referencing Style: Harvard
Looking for Assignment Answers on Global Business in Emerging Markets Report? This Question Solved by Business Experts at Casesudyhelp.com. Contact Casesudyhelp.com. to get required assignment help in various Australian cities. Apart from Sydney, we provide premier quality academic assistance to students in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane, etc. Our 3000+ PhD level experts refer to the most relevant sources while providing academic assignment help and always maintain an original writing style.
Work in groups of 2 or individually
You are an Operations Executive, in a Multinational Company that is in the early stages of launching a range of products and service in an emerging market.
The emerging market boosts a diverse population with distinctive economic cultural, social and political systems. The Vice – President of Operations has asked you to submit a written report (3,000 words) which gives a comprehensive profile of the country’s economic, cultural, and political systems and their implications for global business.
- The report must address the following areas.
- Economic profile of the country (e.g. GDP, population, unemployment and inflation)
- Describe the main elements of the country’s culture and examine its’ impact on business policies and practices. Elaborate with the use of company examples.
- Describe the political economy of the country and examine its’ impact on the policies and activities of global companies. Use examples to illustrate your answer.
- (Written Presentation) (10 marks)
- All sources of information to be referenced and the report must adhere to the Department of Management’s Style Guide. See Style guide on moodle
- The lecturer allocates the country (emerging market) to each student or group (if working in pairs). Students must email the lecturer (via moodle) for this information. You must also indicate if you are submitting an individual submission or working in pairs. If working in pairs, one student should email the lecturer and cc the other member of the group in the email)
Emerging Markets (Lecturer will allocate country to each group or individual)
For REF… Use: #getanswers2001713