- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
HOSP 1101 Introduction to Tourism and Hospitality Assessment Answers
Are you looking for HOSP 1101 Introduction to Tourism and Hospitality Assessment Question and Answers? If yes, then Case Study Help can be the right place for you. With the help of our experienced and qualified writers, we provide 100% unique assignment work on Tourism & Travel and Hospitality. Student can contact us at any time for the Best University Assignment Help.
- Course Code: HOSP 1101
- Course Title: Hospitality and Tourism
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Words: 9999+
- University: Holland College
- Country: CA
Question and Answers Task:-
1. What is a Tour?
- Definition of a Tour
- Inbound vs. Outbound Tours
- Independent vs. Packaged Tours
- Group Tours – Fully Escorted vs. Partially Escorted vs. Unescorted
2. What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of taking Packaged Tours?
3. What are the 4 Steps in creating a Packaged Tour?
4. What are the Characteristics of Travel Agencies?
5. Describe 2 ways the Travel Agencies may be Classified:
6. Discuss the following factors related to Travel Agency Operations?
- How do Travel Agencies make $$$
- Challenges being Faced by Travel Agencies
- Positives of utilizing a Travel Agency
7. What is Incentive Travel?