- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
HSC BUSINESS STUDIES ASSIGNMENT SOLUTIONS
Looking for Operations Strategies Can Help A Business Sustain Its Competitive Advantage? Get Assignment Answers on HSC Business Studies from Experts in Australia, UK, USA and other countries at Casestudyhelp.com. Get all round academic assignment help from Casestudyhelp.com. Homework help, thesis help, case study and coursework help are the four significant pillars of our success. We make your academic journey comfortable with first-rate assignments prepared by eminent writers. Handpick your desirable author from our 3000+ PhD qualified writers. If you are reaching the verge of the deadline, Casestudyhelp.com is the place where you should land.
- Explain – relate cause and effect; make the relationships between things evident; provide why and/or how
- Why are operations strategies important for a business in sustaining its competitiveness?
- How do operations strategies affect the sustainability of their competitiveness in the market?
- Do operations strategies have a positive or negative impact on businesses? To what extent has it affected the operations strategies adopted by businesses and overall business performance and competitiveness?
- Does a business’s overall performance and competitiveness correlate with the operations strategies they implement?
In the body of the response, go into more depth on the strategies that best suit the case studies being examined such as global sourcing, supply chain, outsourcing, technology, performance objectiveness or quality management.
- Use case study material of TWO global businesses. Examples of global businesses: Adidas, Qantas, Coca Cola, Ikea, Billabong, Apple, Nike, McDonalds, Zara, Iconic, TOMS, Aldi, Kmart, Nestle, Tesla
- This response can be in essay format OR in report format with headings.
- It should be typed in 12 font size, either Arial or Times New Roman
- 5 line spacing and normal (default) page margins
- Student name and teacher in the header
- Page number in the footer
- Submit the task stapled together with the marking criteria (no plastic sleeve)
- Include a bibliography using the Harvard Referencing style.
Writing and Syllabus Content Guidelines
- It must include syllabus terminology and concepts
- Do not plagiarise or cut and paste information from the research. It must be ALL YOUR OWN original work.
- Remember to stay on the question and concentrate on the operations function of the business:
- Answers may include a discussion, evaluation and assessment
- Clear links must be shown between selected operations strategies and the case studies selected.
- show a good understanding of the operations strategies and how it will impact on a business and help sustain its competitive advantage.
- Select and apply the appropriate operations strategies to the case studies:
- Performance objectives
- Creating new products or service design and development
- Have strong supply chain management
- Overcoming resistance to change
- Quality Management
- Application of technology
- Utilising global factors
- Inventory management
- Use business data to support impact statements made regarding operations strategies, overall business performance and competitiveness.
- It is recommended to a maximum of TWO case studies.
- address the question
- define operations management
- outline the operations strategies being examined:
- identify the strategy
- identify the business case study
- state how the business case study implements the strategy to sustain a competitive advantage.
Operations strategy (repeat steps for each strategy)
- Define the operations strategy
- Identify the business case study that have implemented the operations strategy
- Describe the relevant operations strategy:
- Features and characteristics of the strategy and the impact on business operations
- Features and characteristics of the business case study that are relevant to question.
- Why is there a need for the business case study to implementthe operations strategy?
- How did the case study implement the operations strategy?
- Use the business case study(s) to show how the operations strategy was used to improve and sustain a competitive advantage
- What were the advantages and disadvantages in implementing the operations strategy for the case study?
- Use data (sales, market share, share price, profits) to show evidence of improved business performance.
- Re-address the question
- A sentence summary on how each business case study effectively used a relevant operations strategy to improve their competitive advantage.
- Final statement: why it is important for businesses to implement appropriate operations strategies to improve and sustain a competitive advantage?
17 – 20
||13 – 16|
||9 – 12|
||5 – 8|
||1 – 4|
For REF… Use: #getanswers2001767