- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
HRES2401 Employee Learning, Training and Development Task
If you are having a tough time because of your assignment work, then Case Study Help can the right place for you. We guarantee 100% plagiarism free work with the help of our well trained and highly qualified writers. Students who are looking for Academic Assignment Help, College Assignment Help or University Assignment Help can contact us at any time. Our team is always prepared to help you all.
- Course Code: HRES2401
- Course Title: Employee Learning and Development
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Words: 9999+
- University: Bow Valley College
- Country: CA
Choose ONE key topic/concept that we have covered in our course modules that resonate most with you, a concept that really captured your interest and you felt a connection to. Topics cannot include group topics from the part I/ part II assignment.
- Imagine you are part of the training and development team within an organization, and you have been asked by upper management to create a half-day (three hours)training session using the BOPPPS lesson plan model that will focus on teaching employee the concept you have chosen.
- Create two-three learning objectives around the concept you have chosen using the principles you have learned regarding creating effective learning objectives.
- Using the template provided to you by the instructor build a detailed lesson plan for your objectives using the BOPPPS lesson plan model: Provide bullet-point teaching notes throughout. Identify content themes you will address, activities, key talking points if any, links you may want to use, specific instructional resources you will need for each element of your lesson(e.g. whiteboard, handouts, Flipkart paper, felt marker, cue cards, Post-its, camera, timer, PowerPoint, computer, etc.), and identify time needed for each element of your lesson plan. Remember, all of your content and activities within your lesson plan should help move your participants toward achieving the learning objectives you identify. This is essential and should be the primary focus of any training program.
- Refer to your assignment rubric for details/ criteria.