- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
IBA218 Business Processes Analysis Report Assessment Solutions
Are you studying IBA218 Business Processes at Griffith University? If you are looking for the IBA218 Business Processes Analysis Report Assessment Answer? Casestudyhelp.com is the leading academic assignment help that offers 100% plagiarism-free assignments written by hand-picked expert writers from renowned universities.
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Words: 4250
- Course Code: IBA218
- Course Title: Business Processes
- University: Griffith University
- Country: AU
In this question, you will draw two Value Chains (VC) of a University. The first one focuses on a conventional (face-to-face) teaching operation, in which students go to the University for Face-to-face (F2F) Lectures, tutorials, labs practice, library etc. The second one focuses on a fully online teaching operation, in which students attend lectures, tutorials, labs practice and library services solely Online.
- Draw two value chains with as much as detail possible using Porter’s Value Chain framework
- Compare the two value chains. Explain the major differences between those two value chains and pinpoint their main “strategically relevant activities”. Use table below as template
- In the Online value chain, pinpoint two ‘internal linkages’ and explain why they are strategic.
This question is about ethics and business processes. Based on the ‘Online Value Chain’ of the University, you developed in Part 1, address the following points:
- Point out one activity in the University ‘Online Value Chain’ (see part 1) and, explain how or why this activity would relate to ethical issues.
- Why ethical issues were not detected when you analysed the University Online Value Chain’ in part 1 of this examination?
- What type(s) of management ethics can be associated to the University Online Value Chain examined? Explain your answers. Use academic references to explain your arguments.
This is a practical case study about off shoring. This question is independent from previous questions.
You are the new Global supply chain manager at Jabil (one of the major electronic contract manufacturers, see jabil.com). Because of high demand for modems in Europe, you need to decide the location of the next 4500 people factory of integrated circuits for internet modems. The last two short listed locations are Tajikistan and Brazil. Assuming labor costs (wages) at the exact same level at both countries, define what the best location for the new factory is.
Elaborate a short report to analyse the situation and justify your decision of the selected country and explain why. Consider Jabil markets/customers and three relevant non-economic factors. To this end, you must base your arguments on (i) the information provided in the World Competitiveness Report 2019 (see link below) and (ii) research three academic articles (minimum). Important: select three non-economic indicators from the World Competitiveness Report 2019. Ensure you include in-text citations or references throughout your essay and list them in the references list.
- Indicators and figures for each country can be presented in a table format like the one below.
- In no more than 200 words for each country, provide an overall review of each country’s potential as the best location for the new factory.
- Based on the analysis and review, recommend the country you would select for the new factory and in 400 words, justify your selection.