- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
The purpose of this assessment is to research a real world ethical breach in a chosen specialization and analyze the ethical, professional and legal elements of this breach. Students will analyze the social context of the ethical issue and recommend an appropriate intervention based on professional code of ethics and relevant policy and legislation.
Go to the website for the Health Complaints entity in your state or territory, and locate reports on investigations of health professionals who conduct counseling or therapy. You could also consult recent news reporting on ethical/legal breaches by counselors, psychotherapists or related professionals such as psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers.
Once you have identified a case study, consider the ethical and legal issues raised by the situation. Are there social elements of culture and gender that create power imbalances in the situation? Look at the relevant codes of ethics to identify the breaches of professional practice in this situation.
Your case study is to include:
- An introduction
- A summary of the case study you have chosen relevant to your specialization and its context
- A detailed discussion of the social, legal, ethical and/or professional issues involved in this situation, making reference to your research in the area
- An outline of appropriate professional and legal responses to the case study, based on relevant codes of ethics, professional standards and legislation
- Brief summary of case study and its context provided
- Ethical, professional and legal elements of the case study identified and analysis of the social context provided
- Appropriate professional and legal responses to the case study outlined, based on codes of ethics, professional standards and legislation
- Relevant literature, research and theory accurately applied throughout the case study
- Research and application of codes of ethics and legislation evident
To Get Answer
Looking for Solution or some other occured.Chat with our 24x 7 Online Agents CLICK CHAT NOW