- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Innovation and Change Management Assignment Answers
- Number of Words: 2500
Are you seeking Innovation and Change Management Assignment Solutions? Casestudyhelp.com has a team of eminent assignment writers who have experience & knowledge of academic writing. We raise you one step closer to success with our Change Management Assignment Help. Our subject matter experts work with genuine efforts to get your assignments done on time.
Introduction to the Project
For the final project in the Innovation and Change Management course you have 2 submissions.
- Change Management
Let us start with the first one in the next segment.
Project 1 – Innovation
The final project for Innovation consists of a PowerPoint or PDF presentation of a maximum of 1o slides or pages
Your task is to take a problem from the world in general and use innovation techniques to solve it. You should focus on a problem that has not been solved OR an existing problem that has been solved but can be solved in a better manner OR an imaginary problem.
- Pick your problem (it can be any problem you can think of)
- Apply the design thinking process
- Apply Creativity boosting technique
- Come up with an innovative solution
- Present it in a PowerPoint presentation or a PDF document
- Description of the problem selected
- Description of the process applied to come up with a solution
- Solution provided for the problem
- 5 marks will be given for the visual quality of the presentation
Project 2 – Change Management
An objective of this project is to test your capabilities of applying learned concepts from the Change Management course to a real-world example.
- Write an essay describing a famous change management case. The essay should be around too° words. Convert the essay into a PDF document by clicking on ‘Save As’.
- Examples of cases you can use -Apple upon Steve Jobs’s return in 1996, Tesla, Rimac, Microsoft under Nadella, Shell under Watts, Telecom revolution in India through Jio, Santander, China, Dubai, Singapore, etc.
- Each section must reflect any supporting Harvard-style citations.
- A comprehensive Harvard-style reference list must be included at the end of the work.
- You can understand how to give Harvard style references here. Refer to the section on ‘unpublished paper’ as that is what applied to your project.
- Introduction to the case
- Description of the Change Management process
- Conclusions and personal insights on the case
- Language Quality
Also Check Out: Assignment for MBA Students
For REF… Use: #getanswers2002445