- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
International Human Resource Management
Style: Harvard Style Only with Theories, Principles, real examples and References (Minimum: 15 References)
You are the Human Resource Director for a large, long-established Australian mining company. Your company plans to expand into China and intends to establish its first subsidiary in Beijing. The company intends to send a few Australian managers to oversee the establishment of the new subsidiary. They will be responsible for overseeing the construction and opening of the new subsidiary, which will include hiring and training local managers as well as approximately 50 local staff who are at middle management level and non-managerial employees.
Your task is to design a comprehensive expatriates-related program, which includes the following major areas:
- Recruitment and Selection
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Reward and Compensation.
You need to prepare a report regarding the expatriation programs.
In the report, you have to:
- Select two of the above mentioned areas to focus in the report.
- Provide detailed programs and use academic references to justify your choice.
- You can also use existing industry examples to back up your reasoning.
- Discuss the potential challenges for proposing the new programs.
- Explain what benefits the program can bring to the organisation.
- Style of the report required is Harvard Style
Word Limit Requirement:2500 words (plus or minus 10%)
Please CHAT WITH LIVE Assignment Advisor to know more about Referencing styles and Citations.
Chat with our 24 x 7 Online Agents CLICK CHAT NOW
Ask Your Human Resource Management Assignment Help?
Check out our MBA Assignment Help Services
Find Your Assignment Experts