- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
LDSC 207 Case Study: Change in Management
Tired of looking for LDSC 207 Managing Change Case Study Assignment Answers, no worries anymore contact Best Case Study Help now and get excellent grades on your assignment work. Make contact with our expert writers, and get the best quality work at a very affordable price. Contact us now for more query related to Law Assignment Writing Task, Assignment Help Online, Dissertation Writing Help, etc.
- Course Code: Ldsc 207
- Course Title: Managing Change
- Referencing Styles : Open
- Words: 9999+
- University: Humber College
- Country: CA
Aims and objectives:
The aim of this report is to build a case study collecting information about your chosen company, investigate change implementation and discuss success or failure factors associated with the change.
Select an organization/company that has undergone a change.
It is recommended that you choose your own organization/company or one you are familiar with because you will have the chance to collect more information. If this is not feasible, you may choose one of the following:
- British Airways
- Cadbury Schweppes
- Walt Disney
- Air France
- Hewlett Packard and Compaq
Each of these companies was engaged in at least one change program such as downsizing, mergers and acquisitions, cultural change etc.
You now need to collect data regarding your chosen company in order to be able to build you a case study and investigate the change implementation.
Produce a report of 2500 words typed (double spaced) based on the following structure/outline:
- Introduction (Aims and Objectives)
- Description of the company (Size, profit, strategy, employees etc.)
- Description of the change
- What were the objectives of the change program?
- How was the change implemented?
- How did they raise the sense of urgency?
- Who did they involve in the process?
- Was a powerful coalition involved? If so, who was part of this coalition?
- How did the company communicate the change and its vision?
- How did they convince/motivate people to follow the change?
- What did they do to remove obstacles?
- Did they face resistance? How did they deal with it?
- Did they create short term wins? If so, what were they?
- How were they able to build on the change and maintain it as part of the corporate culture?
- What was the outcome of the change?
- Discussion of the findings
- Was the change success or a failure, and why?
- What should the company have done differently, explain?