- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Book Your Assignments Today!
Securing Higher Grades at Least Amount Of Effort?
Get Assignment Answers from Top-notch Tutors – specialize in your subject areas
-Using relevant theories and models critically evaluate and analyse the leadership of a 21st century leader of a (business, government or not-for-profit) organisation. If you were in the position of the leader, what could you do to be a better leader and make a stronger impact on the followers and on the situation?
-For this assignment you can select a leader from a large or a small organisation. You can select a leader from your own organisation or one that you are familiar with.
- It could be a CEO of an international organisation whom you have read about in the newspapers/biographies, or a family member who runs a small business with a few staff members. The choice of leader and organisation is yours.
Write a report in which you cover the following:
- A clear description of the leader, the organisation/industry, and situation/context.
- An evaluation of the leader by referring to concepts and theories covered in the subject (e.g. style, behaviour, traits, attitudes, power) and by referring to relevant examples and mini-cases in the textbook (where appropriate).
- A discussion of how you would lead differently if you were put in the same situation/s as the leader and how you could make a stronger impact on the followers and on the situation/s.
It is important to demonstrate your knowledge about Leadership and to clearly reference your sources. Read about Leadership in journal articles (using AIB Online Library), books (including the textbook), business literature, etc. Note the sources and use then throughout the report.
Remember that pure description and paraphrasing is not sufficient. A good report will clearly take an analytical approach and demonstrate application of leadership concepts/theories.
In order to do well you need to structure your discussion appropriately, use good references, and clearly link recommendations to description and analysis presented earlier in the report.
Important Assignment Instructions
- The required word length for this assignment is 2500 words (+/- 10%).
- In terms of structure, presentation and style you are normally required to use:
- – AIB standard report format; and
- – AIB preferred Microsoft Word settings; and
- – Harvard style referencing (which includes in-text citations plus a reference list).
- These requirements are detailed in the AIB Style Guide.
- Reference lists for AIB assignments / projects normally contain the following number of relevant references from different sources: 6-12 (for MBA assignments).
- All references must be from credible sources such as books, industry related journals, magazines, company documents and recent academic articles.
Your grade will be adversely affected if your assignment contains no/poor citations and/or reference list and also if your assignment word length is beyond the allowed tolerance leve