- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
LEGL 261 Creditor and Debtor Law – Default Judgment
Are you looking for Law Assignment Writing Help in the UK, USA and Australia? Then Case Study Help is a perfect place for you. We offer different kinds of Law assignment services like Taxation Law Essay Help, Employment Law Assignment Help, Business Law Assignment Help, and more. Getting assignment help from us is easy, fast and 100% secure.
- Course Code: LEGL 261
- Course Title: Creditor and Debtor Law
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Words: 9000+
- University: Canada College
- Country: CA
- Assess the likelihood of getting an Attachment Order against the Lincoln Navigator.
- Draft a Statement of Claim for a lawsuit against both TCB and Parsley.
- Draft a Default Judgment and Bill of Costs. Assume they will be granted and filed on February 22, 2021.
- Draft a Writ of Enforcement to be filed on the same date as the Default Judgment and Bill of Costs.
- After obtaining a default judgment, we will want to get further information about Parsley’s assets to aid in collecting on the judgment. Draft a letter and any other documents that we should send to Parsley to compel him to give information about his finances.