- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Book Your Assignments Today!
Securing Higher Grades at Least Amount Of Effort?
Get Assignment Answers from Top-notch Tutors – specialize in your subject areas
Important Note: Grading of TMA/GBA/ECA Submissions
Marks awarded to your assignment are based on the following guidelines:
1. 80% of the marks are allocated to the content of your answers:
- The marks awarded to what your answers cover depend on the extent to which they cover the key points that correctly and comprehensively address each question.
- The key points should be supported by evidence drawn from course materials and, wherever relevant, from other credible sources.
2. 20% of the marks are allocated to the presentation of your answers:
Wherever applicable, the marks awarded to how your answers are presented depend on the extent to which your answers:
- form a sound reasoning by developing those key points in a clear, logical and succinct manner;
- provide proper and adequate in-text citations and referencing to content drawn from course materials and other credible sources;
- strictly follow APA formatting and style guidelines1, in particular for:
- in-text citations and end-of-report references;
- the identification of figures and tables;
- use, wherever relevant, the specialised vocabulary and terminology commonly used in discussions about the topic(s) covered by each question;
- provide a reference or bibliography at the end of the main report;
- include the less relevant details in an Appendix;
- use sentence constructions that are grammatically and syntactically correct;
- are free from spelling mistakes; present the workings, numerical formulations and results in a logical manner that follows the APA formatting and style guidelines;
- design and present graphs, diagrams and plots that follow the APA formatting and style guidelines;
- are highly original;
- have proper formatting, which may:
- include a properly formatted cover page;
- respect the answer length/word count set out in the assignment guidelines, if any is prescribed;
- present answers in paragraphs with proper spacing and page margins;
- include page numbers and appendices, if necessary.
In this assignment, you are assessed on learning outcomes related to knowledge and understanding as well as on key skills such as:
- Relate the strategies and techniques in purchasing and supply management to the work environment.
- Develop the essential knowledge and interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team.
- Demonstrate written proficiency.