- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
MAN231 Ethics and Business Assessment Solution
Looking for MAN231 Ethics and Business Chain Management Assignment? Casestudyhelp.com is the leading assignment help provider in Australia, UK and USA. Students who want to pay for their assignments should visit this site.
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Words: 2000
- Course Code: MAN231
- Course Title: Ethics and Business
- University: Wentworth Institute of Higher Education
- Country: AU
- The key to an effective management style is founded in the chosen approach to the organisation’s staff (Pettinger, 2012).
Discuss the Systems Approach Management Style and give reasons why or why not you would choose this over other management styles to create a sustainable organisation.
- Technology pressures demand full knowledge and understanding for effective managerial practice. Discuss how management must understand the systems and equipment and how this is a requirement for a profitable business.
- “Because managers have so many powerful decision-making tools, they should be able to make more rational decisions.” Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Why? Use examples to support your argument.
- Discuss the factors that impact team effectiveness in organisations? How can managers build team effectiveness?
- Describe the role of Value Chain Management for effective organisational control. In your answer, refer to the value chain of an Australian company.
- Identify and discuss all the aspects that you would have to consider when advising your Board of Directors to incorporate ethical activities (50% are only interested in profit and the other 50% want to improve the Corporate Social Responsibility status of the business) to improve best practice for the organisation.