- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Book Your Assignments Today!
Securing Higher Grades at Least Amount Of Effort?
Get Assignment Answers from Top-notch Tutors – specialize in your subject areas
TASK DESCRIPTION– ASSIGNMENT 1 (Individual Report 50%)
BACKGROUND / INTRODUCTION
As a Marketing Consultant, prepare the following for an organisation of your own choice:
- An individual written report consisting of a maximum 3000 words addressing the key Marketing Management tasks detailed below in Assignment One.
In your role as a Marketing Consultant for a stated organization of your choice (and as agreed with your Lecturer), prepare a report for consideration by the Board of Directors, covering the following five as the aspects
1. Undertake a Market Segmentation and Target market analysis for your chosen organization.
2. A critical discussion of the Consumer Behavior of the organization`s targeted customers.
3. State and justify 3 Marketing objectives that your chosen organization should pursue over the next three year period.
4. A critical examination of your chosen organization`s Marketing Mix action plans over this three year planning period
In each of these tasks, demonstrate the fundamental marketing principles and deploy marketing tools, techniques, and models to both analyze the issues that your chosen organization faces and to recommend marketing management solutions.
5. In the Annexure to the report, you requirement outline the critical areas of study and research you have undertaken in a Gantt chart and then specify the story and other evidence sources you have used to complete the terms of this assignment.
3000 words +/- 10%. Any deviation from this will be penalized.
FORMATTING AND LAYOUT
Please note the following when completing your written assignment:
- Writing: Written in English in an appropriate business/academic style
- Focus: Focus only on the tasks set in the assignment.
- Length:3000 words
- Formatting: Typed on A4 paper in Times New Roman or Arial font 12 with at least 2.5 centimeter space at each edge, double spaced and pages numbered.
- Document format:Report
- Ensure a clear title, course, and name or ID number is on a cover sheet and a bibliography using Harvard referencing throughout is also provided.
- Research: Research should use reliable and relevant sources of information e.g. academic books and journals that have been peer reviewed. The research should be extensive.