- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Looking for PRELIMINARY MARKETING PLAN ASSIGNMENT?
Get MARKETING PLAN ASSIGNMENT Answers for Questions: 1.company its mission and vision, 2.Outline the marketing objectives of product, 3.Target market analysis, 3.Micro and macro environmental analysis, 4.Marketing strategy -marketing mix strategy (4Ps or 7Ps) – Get help with Marketing Management Assignment 2 Part B Question And Answers
Instructions for PRELIMINARY MARKETING PLAN and BUSINESS AND ACCOUNTING Assessment
1.Include the following details in your cover page: Faculty name; department name; module name and code; the title of your work; Student ID and lecturer name;
2.Use Harvard referencing style.
3.Justify all texts and paragraphs.
4.Use font size 12 point of style Calibri/Times Romans with line spacing of 1.15 (Visually impaired students may use larger fonts).
5.Number all pages except the cover page. Your paper MUST not be more than 10 pages.
6.Save the file in your name ( e.g. Peter_Obama_Assign1.docx/ .doc).
7.Please provide a cover page for your paper.
8.Submit the assignment through my email or blackboard
|Faculty||BUSINESS AND ACCOUNTING|
|Assessment Name||INTERNAL||Paper Code||B6-MKT-A16-I1|
|Module Name||MARKETING MANAGEMENT||Module Code||B6-MKT-13|
|Total Marks||100 marks||Duration||Due on …..|
Details for BUSINESS AND ACCOUNTING Assessment
- PRELIMINARY MARKETING PLAN ASSIGNMENT
This assignment requires that you select a company that sells a product that you are familiar with and then base your answers on the chosen company and the chosen product. You are required to develop a marketing plan for your chosen product using secondary data you have researched. In the plan you should include:
- Short background of the company its mission and vision
- Products and Services being offered by the company. – description of the product portfolio and the specific product of your choice.
- Outline the marketing objectives of your chosen product. (10 marks)
- Target market analysis
- Describe in detail the profile of the target market for your chosen product
- Explain the type of demand which is associated with that market (use the various demand states). Justify
- The general needs in the market and how the product is meeting those needs (10 marks)
- Micro and macro environmental analysis
- Explain the most macro environmental actors which will affect the marketing strategy and justify why they are critical.
- Explain the most critical micro environmental actors which will affect the marketing strategy and justify why they are critical. (40 marks)
- Marketing strategy
- Describe in detail the marketing mix strategy (4Ps or 7Ps) and how you will blend it to suit the marketing objectives. (20 marks)
- Describe any Two growth strategies that the company can use to grow the product market share. (Use Ansoff matrix, integrative or BCG matrix based strategies) (10 marks)
- Explain the segmentation criteria to be used for the company to suit the market needs (10 marks)
N: B You have to gather information on the company using sources such as the financial press, company websites, journals ,books etc. Remember to provide a list of resources used/accessed at the end of the assignment.
B6-MKT-ICA 1 BUSINESS AND ACCOUNTING – PRELIMINARY MARKETING PLAN ASSIGNMENT
- The Market Audit And Preliminary Marketing Plan Example
- Marketing management Assignment Assignment 2 Part B Answers
Marketing Plan Assignment and Marketing Management Assignment Answers
Get Expert help with your Marketing Plan Assignment and case study writing (Ask your Question free)- Get Well written Marketing Plan Assignment topic and research paper – 100% Plagiarism Free Assurance – or Money back Guaranteed!
- Executive Summary and Conclusion Marketing Plan Assignment
- Marketing Plan Question Cases study Paper with Answers
- Essay on Marketing Plan important Questions Answers
- Marketing Plan Questions and Answers for MBA Students
- Marketing Mix Strategy Questions and Answers for MBA
- Help with Marketing Management Quiz Questions and Answers
- Case study and Strategic Marketing Exam Questions and Answers