- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Book Your Assignments Today!
Securing Higher Grades at Least Amount Of Effort?
Get Assignment Answers from Top-notch Tutors – specialize in your subject areas
Prepare a report about one product or service containing information that could be used for a marketing plan.
You can choose a product/service from your own business or from another business with which you are familiar.
In your report you must include information about:
• The current marketing situation with background data on the market segments, product, competition, and distribution. Keep this discussion brief.
• Market analysis using a SWOT analysis. Make sure to discuss the SWOT analysis adequately.
• Objectives with goals for sales volume, market share and profit. These goals should be realistic but may have to be somewhat hypothetical because of the lack of time and absence of market research to provide better ones.
• Marketing strategies with details of the 4Ps (i.e. Product, Place,Price, Promotion):
• Make sure you explain why the strategies are relevant and how they relate to the market analysis, objectives and goals above. Clearly justify your argument.
• In your discussion of Promotion, you need to identify the communication objectives, discuss and justify the communication channels and the communication mix you would use to address these objectives. Because this is a short assignment, be careful to use your word limit wisely. There is no need to focus on the details of action plans, projected profit and loss figures and controls (although these are important in the real world, of course). ©Australian Institute of Business.
705MMGT Marketing Management Subject Overview
It is important to demonstrate your knowledge about marketing and to clearly reference your sources. Read journal articles (using AIB Online Library), books (including the textbook), and business literature, etc. Note the sources and use them throughout your report.
Note: in a real world marketing plan it is unlikely that you would use referencing. While you might not use referencing in an actual marketing plan, you would definitely source your information from various
company/industry reports and from journal articles. In this Marketing Management assignment you are required to make the use of such sources explicit through referencing.
Important assignment instructions
• The required word length for this assignment is 2500 words (plus or minus 10%).
• Your assignment will be marked according to the criteria outlined in the assessment grading criteria (see Appendix 1).
• In terms of structure, presentation and style you are normally required to use:
• AIB standard report format
• AIB preferred Microsoft Word settings
• Author date style referencing (which includes in-text citations plus a reference list).
• These requirements are detailed in the AIB Style Guide.
• Reference lists for AIB assignments/projects normally contain the following number of relevant references from different sources: 6–12 (for MBA assignments).
• All references must be from credible sources such as books, industry related journals, magazines, company documents and recent academic articles.
• Your grade will be adversely affected if your assignment contains no/poor citations and/or reference list and if your assignment word length is beyond the allowed tolerance level (see Assessment Policy available on AIB website).
Useful resources when working on your assignments include:
• AIB Assignment Guide
• AIB Style Guide
• Tools to assist you in your research include:
• AIB Online Library
Please CHAT WITH LIVE Assignment Advisor to know more about Referencing styles and Citations.
Chat with our 24 x 7 Online Agents CLICK CHAT NOW
Ask Your Assignment Question?
Check out our Marketing Plan Writing Help
Find Your Assignment Experts
Get the Best Marketing Plan Writing Help for MBA Students
Marketing Plan Writing Help for the students to master we try to provide marketing writing help that can be used as a model answer to improve assessment solving capability of a student.