- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Individual Assignment Answers of Managing Cultural Diversity – (Maastricht School of Management)
- Subject: Management
- Number of Words: 4500
- Citation/Referencing Style: APA
If you are studying management? Need Master of Management (MM): Individual Assignment Answers? CaseStudyHelp Offers Management Case Study Assignment Writing Services with Assignment Samples by Management Expert. We have 3000+ MBA/PhD/Masters and Doctoral experts handpicked from prestigious universities over the globe. Casestudyhelp.com caters to custom essay writing help, dissertation writing services and online assignment help, covering more than 100+ academic subjects.
Please consider the statement below then respond to the questions:
“When you are surrounded by similar people, you are not just likely to share each other’s blind spots, but to reinforce them. Encircled by people who reflect your picture of reality and whose picture you reflect back to them, it is easy to become ever more confident of judgments that are incomplete or downright wrong. Certainty becomes inversely correlated with accuracy.”
In an essay of between 2000 – 2500 words you should respond to the above statement with your own perspectives about managing cultural diversity and outline the imperatives for and against the adoption of formal diversity policies and programs at the workplace. Your arguments should be developed from course literature and cases and include reference to the following:
- Categories of diversity;
- Cognitive biases;
- In-group out-group biases: stereotyping, ethnocentrism, racism and discrimination;
- Judgment and decision making by individuals and teams
- The formation of effective and ineffective organizational cultures;
The four questions below relate to theories of cultural differences between nations. Your answers should be between 300 to 500 words (per question).
- Are all people essentially the same? Or do the cultural differences described in the main theories of cultural differences really impact on communications, negotiations and international management? Use examples to justify your position.
- Are the cultural concepts of individualism – collectivism, trust and holistic versus analytical reasoning relevant to understanding the differences between countries? If so, how?
- Drawing from the theories of cultural difference covered in the course critically describe and assess your own country’s cultural dimensions and how these impact on communications with other countries. Give examples.
- Provide a short personal reflection on usefulness of applying principles of Managing Cultural Diversity to personal and professional life.
For REF… Use: #getanswers2001677