- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Module: MBA ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR Assessment Answers for:
1. Do you have an outline or job brief of the work?
2. Clarify this “Using the Assessment tools (McKinsey 7-S Framework, Balanced Scorecard, and SWOT & PESTLE). We have discussed in this Module and research paper you have done independently; provide a complete assessment of the company you are currently working for.”
3. Clarify this ; If you were the CEO what would you change and why? Please provide your recommendation for change and support your proposal with independent research and critical analysis. Please provide a “Before” and “After” Organizational charts showing the current management structure and how you propose to change it and why.
Your Final Assessment Content should be 4,500 words (+ or – 10%).
Structure for Final paper
- Business Analysis
- Assessment Tool: 7-S Framework
- Assessment Tool: Balance Scorecard Analysis
- Assessment Tools: SWOT analysis
- Assessment Tool: PESTLE Analysis
Requirement of MBA Final ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR assessment Paper:
Your use of 7-S demonstrates critical analysis of the tool and its benefits in the Assessment of your company.
Demonstrating an understanding of the Balance Scorecard Analysis would have greatly benefited your evaluation. Providing critical analysis of this tool, including discussing its importance and the role that it plays providing internal and external perspectives in an organizational assessment would be a welcome addition to the paper.
Evidence of comprehension is demonstrated in your utilization of SWOT analysis, including an Understanding that identifying the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats to the Organizations are an important factor in assessing the health of the company. You provide use of the PESTLE tool, and demonstrate that using PESTLE provides a greater external Perspective in an organizational assessment.
You should be supporting your arguments with a host of relevant external Sources, preferably of a scholarly, academic or Professional nature. A minimum of 8-10 listed relevant references is the baseline standard in an academic paper such as this.
For your final paper I recommend combining the 7-S, BSC, SWOT, and PESTLE to analyze your company and develop recommendations for change based on your assessment.
Consider including a formal recommendations section that highlights your key proposed changes.
Note: analysis project based on prefer having the literature review
The examiner will look for
(1) evidence of external research
(2) learning from the current module
(3) critical thinking to support your analysis and recommendations.
- Information based on the sub categories of the module
- Leadership And Inteligences
- Organisational Culture
- Understanding Complex Organisations
- Orchestrate Conflict
- Sustainability And Change Management
- Discovering Your Authentic Leadership
- The Osim Group
- Motivation And Rewards
- Prejudice In Organisation
- Beyond Charismatic Leadership
Looking for Final Project MBA business assessment? Get Expert help with Your Final Projects for business MBA assessment question and answers