- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
MG5590 Business Plan – Group work Assignment
Do you want to hire the most responsible assignment Writer? If yes, then your search ends at Case Study Help as you can get the best Online Assignment Help here. Students who are looking for the excellent Business Plan Assignment Help can contact us at any time. We guarantee 100% plagiarism free assignment help.
- Course Code: MG5590
- Course Title: Business Planning
- Referencing Styles: Harvard
- Words: 9999+
- University: Brunel University London
- Country: GB
The task is to, as a group, discuss and create each element of the business plan. Each group member will have a fixed role, based on one of the distinct elements of the business plan (Strategy, Marketing, Finance, HRM, Operations and, if a group has six members, Key Issues and Future Developments). The roles are not pre-assigned; the groups need to agree which individual will undertake which role.
The assignment requires each student to conduct independent research, data collection, and data interpretation from various sources such as a library and/or the Web, and work in a group to prepare the poster, forming a basis for their individual contribution and presentation (in the form of an individual, pre-recorded video presentation) and a written summary of contribution. Although this assignment requires group work (to develop the business Brunel Business School plan and poster, students will receive a separate mark and feedback for their individual performance in the video presentation and for the quality of their contribution (There is NO overall joint group mark!).
Details for each aspect of the assignment are presented below.
(1) The group poster should include:
- A very brief introduction to the Made in Brunel product or service, forming the basis of your group business plan.
- A brief identification and justification of the most important elements included in your plan, benchmarked against business planning academic literature (and practice).
- A brief examination of any problems that you believe will have to be overcome during the commercialisation of each element of the plan, together with brief recommendations as to how this can be done efficiently and effectively.
- Identification of individual contributions to the group poster, by including relevant student names and ID numbers. Each element of the poster must be clearly marked with the name and ID number of the originating student.
- A brief list of key references linking the creation of your group business plan and poster to the academic literature
- An electronic copy of the group poster should be submitted in PDF form by each group, by the specified date
(2) The 3-minute pre-recorded individual video presentations:
- Should include an overview of your contribution, drawing on the relevant elements of the underlying group poster and business plan and elaborating the key issues and recommendations
- Should last no more than three minutes
- You are free to use the poster as a visual aid during the presentation or develop slides, but these are not a required part of this assignment
- An electronic copy should be submitted in MP4 form by each individual, by the specified date
Summary of Your Individual Contribution:
- Should follow the presentation and provide a summary of your individual contribution to the business plan and poster
- Should be written in report form
- Should include a list of key references linking the creation of your individual part of the group business plan (and poster) to the academic literature
- The word limit includes all text, tables or figures (if any), excluding the reference list. Failure to adhere to this word length (+/-10%) may result in a reduction in marks awarded
- An electronic copy should be submitted in PDF form by each individual, by the specified date