- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
MGT 2700 – Research Methodology in Business
Case Study Help Website can help you in getting excellent grades in MGT 2700 Business Research Methodology Assignment. With the help of our 100+ qualified writers, we provide the best quality assignment work at an affordable price. Contact us now and get the solutions on Professional Law Assignment Help, Custom Essay Writing Help, Assignment Writing Helps, etc.
- Course Code: MGT 2700
- Course Title: Business Research Methodology
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Words: 1750
- University: University of Lethbridge
- Country: CA
As discussed above, the dialectic dialogue is an important part of the research process and an essential element of university culture. For this assignment, you will conduct a literature review and explore two aspects of a topic.
- Part One (Thesis) – You will identify at least three quality sources that support your thesis and summarize the principal position of your paper.
- Part Two (Antithesis) – You will then follow that with at least three quality sources that support the antithesis to the initial position, summarizing the counter-argument in the debate.
- Part Three (Synthesis) – Discuss the pros and cons of the two positions, comparing and contrasting the evidence involved, working towards a resolution. Integrate the two positions and determine your final position on the issue, ensuring that you justify your reasoning. Celebrate arguments with credibility and discount arguments that lack merit.
Examples of theses to illustrate the concept
- Cannabis is bad
- Smoking causes cancer
- Students should return to campus for face-to-face classes
- Privatized health care is bad and should be avoided
- Equity financing is better than debt financing
- Inventory valuations should follow the FIFO model
The paper should contain a reference list in APA format, be no more than 8 pages long (including title page and references), and should have sound writing and logical presentation.