- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Looking for answer for this assignment MKT5000 Marketing Management S3 2019? Contact our Australia University Assignment Expert Writers for instant help. Get MBA Assignment Online, Case Study Help Service and Australia’s #1 Assignment Writing from PhD/MBA Writers at affordable price in Australia, UK and USA.
Topic: MKT5000 (Marketing Management) S3 2019 Assignment 1: Market Analysis
Pages/Words: 8 Pages/2000 Words
Message: Need a model answers for my Marketing Assignment
|Description||Marks out of||Weighting||Due date|
As Per Required
Note: This assignment can be completed in a team/group or individually. The assignment assesses MKT5000 course objectives 1, 2, 3 and 4 outlined in the course specification that is on Study Desk.
Select an existing or new branded product (or product line) or service or organisation of your choice and perform the market analysis tasks outlined in this assignment document. The market analysis tasks will enable you to make informed marketing decisions. You could either base the assignment on an existing branded product (or product line) or service or organisation of your choice or base it on a branded product (or product line) or service or organisation of your own creation.
Once you have made your selection, you need to:
- Give a background of the product/service/organisation.
- Explain the need/want satisfied by the product or service and the value that it offers the consumers.
- Conduct an analysis of the marketing environment using any suitable framework such as PESTEL, SWOT etc. It is important to note the key influences, trends and likely impacts that affect the current and future value (positively or negatively). There is need to demonstrate considered and evidence-based analysis of the market.
- Decide on the best way to segment the market and provide a rationale for your market segmentation decisions. There are many ways to analyse and segment a market.
- Determine the target market to serve (which could be one or more of the market segments) and provide a rationale for the selected target Describe the target market. Demonstrate how selecting this particular target market is likely to create value for the enterprise.
- Design a customer persona that gives the enterprise a deeper insight of the target market. The description of the target market and the customer persona maybe completed together or separately.
The assignment submission may follow the structure shown below or it can adopt any other suitable structure that you may prefer to use.
- Title page
- Table of contents
- Background (of the branded product or service or organisation).
- An explanation of the need/want satisfied by the product or service and the value that it provides.
- Analysis of the marketing environment.
- Market segmentation and target market:
- A description of the market segments using relevant criteria.
- Selection and description of target market and rationale for the selection.
- A customer persona that provides deep insights into the target market.
- Appendices (if any)
Other important information
- The branded product (or product line) or service or organisation could even be for the company/organisation you work for or intend to work for or you own or you may be intending to set up in the near/distant future.
- Length of submission: 3000 words (+/-10%). This page limit does not include title page, table of contents, figures, tables, reference list and appendices. Appendices can be used if applicable but they are not a requirement (if you use them, make sure they are not too bulky).
- Formatting aspects such as font type, size and colour, as well as line spacing, are at your discretion.
- A half-a-page team reflection for assignments submitted as a team or a half-a-page individual reflection for assignments submitted individually. This should be placed before the Conclusion. Note that it is not half a page for each member of the team but just half-a-page (one document) for the whole team. The team reflection can include the approach used by the team to coordinate team affairs and how that worked. The team reflects on how they have dealt with and how they plan to deal with obstacles or challenges. The individual reflection can include the approach used by the individual to manage the various tasks. The individual reflects on how they have dealt with and how they plan to deal with obstacles or challenges.
- Use the Harvard AGPS referencing style. The Harvard AGPS referencing guide can be accessed online from the USQ Library.
- You are free to use footnotes when referencing in the text (if that works best for you) e.g. number in the text and reference in the list at the end of the document, or reference at the bottom of the page.
- You may decide to complete the assignment using one or more formats, e.g. Word, PDF, PowerPoint etc. If you decide to use PowerPoint, you need to include the discussion in the notes section.
- You may use the frameworks provided in the course materials. Any other alternatives are also welcome.
- The assignment should demonstrate the degree of professional communication that a business or social enterprise would expect from a marketing professional or from a team of marketing professionals. The assignment submission may contain visuals, graphs, tables and illustrations.
- The assignment is to be submitted via the assignment submission portal on Study Desk.
- Assignment 1 requires Turnitin On Study Desk you will see ‘Turnitin instructions for assignments 1 and 2 submission’.
- If you will be working in a group on the assignment, you can use the ‘Team selection forum’ on Study Desk to form a group. In addition, the names of all MKT5000 candidates can be accessed via the ‘Participants’ tab on the left hand side of the course home page.
- Teams can consist of up to four members (can be two, three or four members).
- You are also required to sign and send the ‘MKT5000 Team Assessment Agreement Form’ to the course examiner if you will be working in a team. Only one form should be signed and this takes care of both assignments 1 and 2.
- If you will be working in a team, only one team member submits. The names and student numbers of all team members should be on the title page. You can give your team a name if you like.
- All team members get the same mark.
- If you are working as an individual, it is obviously individual submission.
- Regarding the due date and time, please note that AEST is Australian Eastern Standard Time.
- You can get most of the information you need to complete this assignment online, from the USQ Library or through an Internet search. In addition, there are other sources of secondary data that can be used, including annual reports.
- Please note that you should not conduct research interviews with the respective organisations in the process of completing this assignment because such interviews would require ethics approval. The scope of this assignment is such that secondary data suffices (no research interviews).
- If you happen to find yourself in a situation where you would need an extension, please get in touch with the course examiner before the due date of the assignment. Extensions will only be granted in accordance to USQ’s policy.
Reference ID: #getanswers19120027