- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
MKTG7503 Consumer and Buyer Behaviour Research Questions
Looking for the Consumer Behavior Assignment Help Online in Australia, UK and the USA? We are available 24 hours a day to provide the best Quality Assignment Help to the students. What are you waiting for? Visit the Case Study Help Website and get the best answer MKTG7503 Consumer and Buyer Behaviour Assessment.
- Course Code: MKTG7503
- Course Title: Consumer and Buyer Behaviour
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Words: 3000
- University: The University of Queensland
- Country: AU
This is an individual assessment. In this project, you will examine a particular consumer behaviour (an effect, a phenomenon, a consumption experience, etc.), study it (using either secondary or primary data) and generate valuable and relevant insights for firms and/or policymakers.
The project will include the following components for assessment:
(1) Pick a particular consumer behaviour you’re interested in. But now, you should have received feedback on your research proposal. You should incorporate the feedback into your report.
(2) Formulate 3 to 4 research questions that will be answered by conducting this research. Justify why you believe this behaviour/effect/phenomenon is interesting or worth studying.
(In the research proposal, you’re asked to list 2 questions; this means you will need to expand the scope and number of research questions. The minimum number of research questions is 3 for this report).
(3) Explore and examine the contextual information surrounding the phenomenon (e.g., what we’ve known so far about this behaviour, what’s the relevant theories to guide the study).
(4) Conduct research to answer your research questions. You should collect primary data (interviewing friends or family members) to answer your research questions. Five (5) participants/interviewees are expected for data collection. Note that this course is not about research methods. Therefore, a larger sample is not required, nor will it be rewarded by extra marks. The focus is on your ability and thought process to tackle research questions, your ability to identify relevant theories, and your capacity to generate meaningful insights, not on obtaining a large sample size and/or sophisticated statistical analysis. (Basic techniques sufficient for this project will be provided in week 3’s seminar).
(5) Draw relevant and meaningful conclusions based on analysis of secondary/primary data. After reading your report, readers should have a better understanding of the consumption phenomenon you studied. When discussing findings, make sure to link them to the theories we’ve learnt throughout this course.